• steg stage 6

Votes: 20 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djom1cincy

Established Member
Posi race port

Steg stage 6

I'm going to be getting a port on a stock m112 with 2x,xxx miles I picked up. Just looking for positive feed back on which one you would pick.

Last edited:

Othic

Established Member
Id like to get a Posi port. I may wait a little while to see if hes going to run any specials or theres going to be a group buy

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
after seeing how much brian helps customers and seems to be such an honest seller/porter ... i vote posi

plus he makes damn good power with his ports

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Another vote for Posi. If I were to get my blower ported before the Twin screw, I'd go Brian for sure.

Not to mention, he might even be cheaper as well. Not 100% sure though.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I recomend Brian 100%. I have put some big power and decent track times with his. I will have some new numbers really soon that should turn some eaton followers heads

f2hatch

Established Member
Posi. His customer service is some of the best. From what I have seen and heard the same cant be said for Steg. I'm so happy with my Posi port I dont even care to go twinscrew anymore.

04svtsnke

Established Member
posi man...you shouldnt have even started this thread/poll. hes the best! please do yourself a favor and go with him and dont even think of steig...... hes helped me troubleshoot my TB problems and hes a really nice/cool guy.

KILRSVT

Established Member
I would go with brian. to what I hear he is very helpful with all his customers and has really reliable service. you cant go wrong with posi. It would be cheaper than steig for sure.

gabe1530

Banned
just noticed you are in cincy....you should just drive down and drop it off. only about 60-75 minute drive

agreed, that would save you a good 100 bucks in shipping.

i voted for posi if i was to port my eaton. more power, better customer service and if you wana do it yourself he will show you how. you cant beat that!

GodStang

Established Member
The ONLY 9 sec eaton is a Posi the only 10 sec vert is a Posi. Posi for sure that is not a real question.

evolve

Established Member
Id only listen to those whove had both. How many people can say that? This will give you the most reliable opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread