Posi #100 Race Port in Wrinkle Blue Billitflow TB/PL

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
It is a really nice setup, there is about $1580 in the blower if you value the stock unit at $300. That total doesn't include my time to disassemble and have the custom powdercoat done. Was hoping for a quick sale at 1k. The power it made was as impressive as it looks. It will make someone a nice setup!

Powder coat really looks good in ford blue! For sure. I also do powder coating on the side, mainly for myself at the moment. (Experimenting with different brands) until I'm satisfied with my own work. But if I did go back to eaton it would be posi ported and dragon plenum. But you sold me on the blue! Nice choice

04mach17

Established Member
This would look so good under my hood! Only problem is that I would need the rest of the eaton swap..lol.. Buy the time I bout that and this I could have just went aftermarket blower and been done.. gLWS

jalock87

Established Member
Powder coat really looks good in ford blue! For sure. I also do powder coating on the side, mainly for myself at the moment. (Experimenting with different brands) until I'm satisfied with my own work. But if I did go back to eaton it would be posi ported and dragon plenum. But you sold me on the blue! Nice choice

I special ordered the powder from powder by the pound and just had a local shop do the coating. As far as the TB/PL, my buddy ran a posi with the ported dragon setup and made the exact same power. I didnt want to deal with modifying the coil cover for the IAC, glad I went with the billetflow!

This would look so good under my hood! Only problem is that I would need the rest of the eaton swap..lol.. Buy the time I bout that and this I could have just went aftermarket blower and been done.. gLWS

What you still have to consider when strapping on a blower is, if you do the eaton swap you can always keep upgrading your head unit. With an aftermarket setup you are stuck with what you buy! I did a swap on my old car and have helped a kid do one on his car and its not too bad, just have to find a termi guy going procharged or turbo to put the kit together easily and swap parts. I pieced mine together which was a PITA!

Users who are viewing this thread