Posi #100 Race Port in Wrinkle Blue Billitflow TB/PL

jalock87

Established Member
Up for sale is the number 100 posi race port that I had custom powdered in ford racing wrinkle blue. I color match the billetflow plenum. The billetflow TB black in color and the blower comes with a billetflow 2.76 pulley. This setup along with the JLT Gen 2 Cold air made 575/600 on 17lbs of boost and corn. Unknown mileage on the blower. Ive ran the 2.76 on it for about 10k miles. $1000 plus shipping.

image_zps60008920.jpg

jalock87

Established Member
What else was done to make that kind of power

I raised the compression to 9.5:1 which helped with the torque, but with this setup I ran the JLT Gen 2 CAI W/ BA3000 Maf, stock mannifolds, offroad x and catback, upgraded fuel system with 80# inj-BAP-Fore GT Pumps- dual FPDM. Car was on E-85. I ran a 2lb lower with the 2.76 upper that is on the blower.

That engine bay is stunning
Thanks! That powdercoat on the blower was a pain, who ever buys this setup will be pleased!

X2^^^looks amazing! And those numbers are stellar too, even with corn!
Thanks!

jalock87

Established Member
The numbers that it put down r awesome.

Yea Posi does great work. I forgot to mention the car had 98 cobra intake cams. I was really impressed with the power it made. Travis Franklin at Gearheads is pretty good at what he does on the dyno!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Not only does it look awesome but this is a smoking deal for a posi port blower! I wish I was at the point where I needed a ported blower because I love the ford blue!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Yea Posi does great work. I forgot to mention the car had 98 cobra intake cams. I was really impressed with the power it made. Travis Franklin at Gearheads is pretty good at what he does on the dyno!

Travis was also good at porting blowers to look like Posi (Brian). Your blower came from Brian but gearheads was doing knockoffs too!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Would look best on black or white cars IMO. Sure looked good under the hood of my black car. Hoping someone will appreciate it enough to buy this setup, I need it gone!
ive got a white 92 only problem is i went with the red and black theme on the white car. blue would mess it all up as cool as it looks.

jalock87

Established Member
Travis was also good at porting blowers to look like Posi (Brian). Your blower came from Brian but gearheads was doing knockoffs too!

I think Brian and Travis started around the same time and the were giving each other feedback on improvements to each other's designs thus the reason for them being so similar. I know his front man Matt's car made similar power with one of their ports.

ive got a white 92 only problem is i went with the red and black theme on the white car. blue would mess it all up as cool as it looks.

My buddy did his in red and black but it was paint, he didn't want to go through the trouble I did! It's never too late to switch it over!:beer:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I'm on the verge of deciding to sell the whipple and go back to eaton to fund the trans fix. Won't know for a few more weeks. But this is nice! Good looking setup and clean!

jalock87

Established Member
I'm on the verge of deciding to sell the whipple and go back to eaton to fund the trans fix. Won't know for a few more weeks. But this is nice! Good looking setup and clean!

It is a really nice setup, there is about $1580 in the blower if you value the stock unit at $300. That total doesn't include my time to disassemble and have the custom powdercoat done. Was hoping for a quick sale at 1k. The power it made was as impressive as it looks. It will make someone a nice setup!

Users who are viewing this thread