Ported pullied 03 cobra vs 05 hx35 srt-4

19935.slow

Established Member
40 and 60 rolls. No digs here... not tires on the neon.

Cobra has full bolt ons with a pulley and ported eaton
Srt-4 has an hx35 with supporting mods and fuel

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bmc6ypUqpQ&feature=related"]YouTube- Ported Pullied bolt on 03 cobra vs hx35 srt4[/nomedia]

Wayneo

Established Member
Good run!!! Srt 4 was pretty quick. Need some practice shifting though! lol

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member
Cobra driver can drive just fine. 4th gear was getting locked out because of the clutch cable. Riced out guages? Boost, water temp, and oil? He tried starting in 2nd in 2 races which was too high. When he started in 3rd it would lock him out from 4th.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Looked like some good runs to me. Missing shifts always sucks, but it happens to everyone sometimes no matter what they tell you.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Yup it's not a 13 second car. The tach moves kinda quick when you trap 120 plus. Not to say that is fast but truthful.

cobra is just fine! Not the first time it has happened. Clutch cable ftl.

Lol that's not something to brag about.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
dont be a hater because you have never had anything that needs gauges :nonono:

Have you read the Blower Bistro recently? I have a turbo kit pending install. Nice streamlined gauge cluster that fits around where the old cluster is. It actually looks factory, compared to ugly ass pillar gauges. :loser:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup it's not a 13 second car. The tach moves kinda quick when you trap 120 plus. Not to say that is fast but truthful.

cobra is just fine! Not the first time it has happened. Clutch cable ftl.

If that is the case, the life of his motor is on borrowed time. Downshifting to second at WOT from 3rd to 2nd at 60 ain't good! Not good one time. Surely isn't good doing it more than once. What's more surprising is that this guy is tempting disaster racing from a roll like this knowing that he (apparently) has a clutch cable issue. I assume he is investing in a shift quadrant/firewall adjuster?

19935.slow

Established Member
Have you read the Blower Bistro recently? I have a turbo kit pending install. Nice streamlined gauge cluster that fits around where the old cluster is. It actually looks factory, compared to ugly ass pillar gauges. :loser:
So your car still doesn't need guages yet... that is all I got out of that.

If that is the case, the life of his motor is on borrowed time. Downshifting to second at WOT from 3rd to 2nd at 60 ain't good! Not good one time. Surely isn't good doing it more than once. What's more surprising is that this guy is tempting disaster racing from a roll like this knowing that he (apparently) has a clutch cable issue. I assume he is investing in a shift quadrant/firewall adjuster?
The car has a built motor in it actually. It ate a piston skirt previously. It's just the bottom end though.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mKs9X42W6g"]YouTube- Ported 03 Cobra Racing[/nomedia]

I caught the first time on tape. When he races the z06 he starts in 3rd and the z06 in 2nd. As he is sucking him in it goes down. The skirt deal happened LONG after this. The cobra has all th stuff, it just needs a quick adjustment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread