Ported Eaton->Who's port is this?

stang910

Established Member
Who's port is this? The inlet side of the blower looks like Stegmeier did it. It's kind of disappointing that mines ported cause I only put down 442rwhp with a 6lb lower and 3.1 upper. The max timing was really conservative though at 16 degrees .

Photo0042.jpg

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in but it looks like a home port to me...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'd definitely have the tuner hit it with some more timing than 16*...

Stalker27

Established Member
Most certainly a home port for sure. I've seen that port somewhere in here & I want to say the thread Posi started on how to port it yourself. Also not enough timing. I run 21* in mine

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
OP if you're interested send that blower in and we'll finish that port to get you some good numers. Make sure to up that timing though because there's no reason for it to be that low.

03snakeminated

Established Member
O.P can't go wrong with either posi or steig, if you want more out of the Eaton pick whoever you want, this is one of those win/win situations..

stang910

Established Member
OP if you're interested send that blower in and we'll finish that port to get you some good numers. Make sure to up that timing though because there's no reason for it to be that low.

Thanks, but the Eaton will be coming off later this year for a Whipple I hope. As for timing I told my tuner there's guys running as much as 23 degrees timing and he thought that was way too much. He also kept the timing low cause I was having a fuel issue. I'm in the process of getting everything fixed and having it retuned.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Well I wouldn't do anything with the Eaton either if you're going to switch over to the Whipple.:rockon:

I ran 15 degrees of timing with my 2.3 Whipple @ 22lbs of boost. If you Tuner doesn't do what you tell him and you research it then go somewhere else.

Last edited:

quikcobra

Established Member
it's not a stiegy

+1 Def not looks shitty, Way too much removed probably hurt performance, More then helped.

Bacl in the day on my eaton swap I have a stage 4 stiegy. with pulleys, boltsons, and tune the car I removed was putting down high 500's (My buddies 03).

Users who are viewing this thread