Ported blower hath arrived...

MustangThief

Established Member
Hey guys,
Gave a call into Stieg to see if my blower shipped today... and when I called in they went to check... got back on the phone and said it should be AT MY HOUSE!

Whoa! I was expecting it to SHIP today and get it Weds/thurs!

So I had to call the wife and tell her to get it into the living room asap so I can hug it as soon as I get home from work today.

For those interested, I'll be posting pics in this thread after work when I get home.

I got the Stg V welded OEM TB/PL. :rockon:

My tuner is really wanting to see the plate stieg is now welding on, as am I! :beer:

Just wanted to share my excitement, and hopefully I can begin putting the car back together today!

MustangThief

Established Member
Here's some pics, I'm goin to put 'er back on right now :rockon:

IMG00187.jpg

IMG00188.jpg

IMG00185.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00189.jpg

IMG00190.jpg

IMG00191.jpg

pianoman90

Established Member
Finally, someone needs to get more Stage V numbers. I'm interested to see how you do because I made 458/476 pre-port, which are close are close to your 440/490. Now get that thing to the dyno!

MustangThief

Established Member
If you're talking about the closeup pic, then that's still the edge of the rotor, it pretty much is a perfect circle but the edge of the rotor makes it look like it's a jagged edge, but it's not. The port job is superb :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great to see some of these new Stage Vs getting installed. A lot of people are really interested in the power/torque increases. Cool!

This Stage V is haunting me in my dreams. I'd get it now myself but its so called in NJ that I'm not sure my tuner could properly tune my car on the street because of traction. This is a painful thread to read.

MustangThief

Established Member
Well it's back on the car as of tonight, with a couple drawbacks.

One being that I dropped a 13mm wrench behind my motor, and my motor totally ate it.

I had a extendible magnet and fished around behind the motor with a flashlight and the magnet for 30 minutes. Nothing. It's probably sitting right on top of my trans. I guess I'll have to let it rattle out when I drive to the tuner :)

Other than that, had a little air in the cooling system, so it wouldn't circulate.

My buddy did a trick that was pretty neat, he put a shop towel over the reservoir and blew into it, and after like 2-3 of those, and it sucked down the coolant like a champ. I still have the cap off for tonight to let it gravity burp but still, that was a neat trick :)

Anywho, didn't get to drive it, but the blower sounds incredible :D

My buddies got a vid of the post-install and rev :)

Can't wait till it gets nice now!

i also ordered the 63lb injectors from lethal that don't need the harnesses. Might as well do them now...

Should have it to the tuner this weekend if the weather is right.

Users who are viewing this thread