Ported Blower Cobra vs H/C LS1 SS

BayareaSS

Established Member
**** the cobra,that Camaros a beast!

More vids asap!!!
Thanks lol. More vids to come soon :rockon:

Damn, your car runs strong as hell! My car only pulls a car and a half on my friend's ported Cobra and I spray a 100 shot!

You said it's faster than it was for those races? What's the setup if I may ask? (PM if that works better) :beer:
Thanks! Yea it runs pretty good. Cobras all run different sounds like the one you raced was a beast. I'll pm you details when I get home. I'm on my phone at the moment.

Great runs SS 4th gear is mean...
Thanks! :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
He's one cool cat alright.. I already called dibs on you being my light weight passenger when I run him lol.. he gets a big passenger lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Figured you would have learned after the first time to not let that douche bag blatantly jump you. Nice runs. Car runs strong like bull!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I just noticed this. You're trying to get the advantage... You might as well leave on the 2nd honk too lol

no no lol. I'm leaving on the first honk.. wait scratch that I'm leaving when I think you are thinking about honking lol.. ahahaha j/k.. As for Brandon I'm just joking lol. :beer:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Figured you would have learned after the first time to not let that douche bag blatantly jump you. Nice runs. Car runs strong like bull!
Well It wasn't some random guy. I actually knew him. I just thought maybe he didn't hear the honks the first time. But I guess he really wanted to win lol. Thanks :beer:

no no lol. I'm leaving on the first honk.. wait scratch that I'm leaving when I think you are thinking about honking lol.. ahahaha j/k.. As for Brandon I'm just joking lol. :beer:

I know i'm just giving you a hard time :beer:

SPTVENM

Tuned By Shaun @ AED
Established Member
I'll know pretty soon. The way the car was in these vids it ran 12.2 missing a gear. Next time it should be pretty deep into the 11's. This cobra ran 11s at 122+

:beer:

maybe u would like to run another 11sec cobra....pm me if interested ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread