Ported Blower Cobra vs H/C LS1 SS

BayareaSS

Established Member
These vids are from a year and a half ago but I'm just now getting around to posting them up. My Car is a decent amount faster now then in these vids and the cobra has been sold. As you can see the cobra owner left on the 2nd honk both runs

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMWxHFXS8g"]YouTube - LS1 Camaro SS vs Ported blower Cobra[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnDX-Hq-M"]YouTube - LS1 Camaro SS vs Ported Blower Cobra[/nomedia]

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
SLOW!!! lol j/k.. Good runs man.. Your car is a runner that's for sure.. and is that brandon in the passenger seat??

moot09

Established Member
Pretty gay that the cobra left early. Great runs though! I wonder how much of a difference it would had made (if any) if the cobra was a coupe?

BayareaSS

Established Member

BayareaSS

Established Member
Cobra keeps gettin the jump, but SS pulls harder. Nice runs. Nice vert. I need a port.
yea my 4th gear was stronger then his. Thanks :beer:
Pretty gay that the cobra left early. Great runs though! I wonder how much of a difference it would had made (if any) if the cobra was a coupe?
I wasn't very happy about getting jumped both times but I showed him that even cheating wasn't enough to win lol. I think If it was a couple he would be roughly one car length faster. So IF we both left on the third honk it would be dead even. Hell He might even pull a fender if it was a coupe

He is!

Marlon, good daytime vids and your SS was reeling him in up top. HAHA... Gurjeet's beard got a lot longer.

Sure was :rockon:
Yea that beard is a beast lol

BayareaSS

Established Member
Holy crap that vert has a great stance!

Nice runs!
yes his stance was very nice. Damn thing was low lol. Thanks
1... 2... 3... not 1... 2... im ****in out!!!! good runs tho the cobra sounded great and looked good

Lol exactly! Thanks, I think the cobra had an off road x-pipe with a bassani catback. Did sound good!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Damn, your car runs strong as hell! My car only pulls a car and a half on my friend's ported Cobra and I spray a 100 shot!

You said it's faster than it was for those races? What's the setup if I may ask? (PM if that works better) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread