Porsche Taycan Turbo S Street Pass 10.44@131mph

ArabianOak

Established Member
Sorry about the abrupt end to the video. Nearly 1 second slower than the plaid and down around 18mph in trap speed. But the handling and brakes blow the plaid away. It feels just as fast as the plaid to around 80-100mph. Either way, it's a low 10 second car on the street, which is fast enough for nearly any situation. Only my second Porsche and has me really considering a 911 Turbo S in my future...great build quality.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry about the abrupt end to the video. Nearly 1 second slower than the plaid and down around 18mph in trap speed. But the handling and brakes blow the plaid away. It feels just as fast as the plaid to around 80-100mph. Either way, it's a low 10 second car on the street, which is fast enough for nearly any situation. Only my second Porsche and has me really considering a 911 Turbo S in my future...great build quality.

That is one quick blender!

ArabianOak

Established Member
So what’s next?
lamborghini-lamborghini-countach-lpi8004.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Porsche/VW build quality and interior appointments are truly matched by almost no other manufacturer.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
AO, there was a Calvo 1800 package ACR that just sold from chicagomotorcars. Would have been bad ass if you got that thing and just ripped around.

Users who are viewing this thread