Porsche GT1

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
Anyone got any vids or seen one in person? They are said to go 10.6@136 in the 1/4 stock

PSI87

Banned
Here are a few pictures I took of one in October of 2005. I know they aren't great but it's very difficult taking pictures with people crowded around what your trying to photograph.

CarShow033.jpg

CarShow034.jpg

CarShow036.jpg

CarShow035.jpg

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
it's called redline limited, different gear ratios for different tracks depending on how fast the car will have enough room to get up to

CCT

Established Member
Mercedes CLK-GTR has been one of my favorite cars for a loooong time. seriously BADASS

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You can buy the CLK GTR and Porsche here I believe, the Porsche being more rare. They actually made a roadster version ogf the CLK. But I don't know if the Lotus ever made it out anywhere.

PSI87

Banned
svtfocus2cobra said:
You can buy the CLK GTR and Porsche here I believe, the Porsche being more rare. They actually made a roadster version ogf the CLK. But I don't know if the Lotus ever made it out anywhere.

I kind of doubt the GT1 is more rare. When I saw the Benz I think it said something like #9 of 26 produced. I don't remember the exact figure but it was somewhere in that ballpark.

Edit: You might be correct. I looked it up, 25 CLK GTRs were made and I saw that "approx. 20" GT1s were made.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread