Porsche 918

mstg46

Established Member

kaz109

Established Member
I've seen the La Ferrari, P1, and 918 in person now. They're all amazing, but I think the 918 is the best.

Took the words out of my mouth. 918 looks exotic and stunning without being over done like the other two. It is styled brilliantly and that's with even getting into that NA V8

mstg46

Established Member
Man those are beautiful pictures!

Took the words out of my mouth. 918 looks exotic and stunning without being over done like the other two. It is styled brilliantly and that's with even getting into that NA V8

It was so cool. We mostly left it in electric to move it around the shop. It sounded like the Jetson's. We did put it in Sport mode and it sounded amazing. Unfortunately we didn't get to take it out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really, really nice photos. But that 918........DROOL! I need Treynor's money. LOL.

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
those photos look like they're out of a video game.. Well done! You are way talented with a camera.. Car is flawless!

TClark22

Established Member
Thanks! To be honest, adding them to your wallpaper is a big compliment to me. I know I only put the best on my wallpaper.

your flickr account is 1 of 2 accounts that I follow using flickr...lol always good for a new wallpaper addition. I have 85 pictures in my wallpaper rotation on my work computer, 25 of them are yours :)

mstg46

Established Member
your flickr account is 1 of 2 accounts that I follow using flickr...lol always good for a new wallpaper addition. I have 85 pictures in my wallpaper rotation on my work computer, 25 of them are yours :)

That's awesome!

I think I'm the only one in Dallas who didn't get to shoot with it. lol

Really? Pepper is the only other person I've seen shoot a silver one in the area. I was limited on time with this one. I'm trying to get more time with it. I also have a person waiting to take delivery of a white one that I'm going to shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread