Popular Science Tests out Forza Motorsport Racing Game

Omg another racing game screws over Ford. I can't believe how they can put freaking 10 million toyotas and other brands in a game and give us 1 freaking cobra...cobra R is awesome but damn I want a Cobra from every year or something...lol

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
thank you, i was wondering what piece of crap game stole all the good car license's for gt4....

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
In the magazine they showed the difference in times between the game and real life and the average was like a 10sec difference. Hows that realistic? I heard they did the same thing to GT4 and the time difference was within a second or two, dont quote me on that though. I think the game will be good but no GT4.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I've played the game. It is well within the GT4 ballpark. Great game. Everything is modeled, including the wind and track temperature. It acts more like how a car should instead of being able to ram your way to first. Damage is realistic to a point. You'll never get your car to quit because of it but it may not perform anywhere near its potential if you smash it up.

As far as the Fords, or lack thereof, they are selling this game world wide so they have to cow tow to everyone. More will be on the way. My buddy at microsoft said they plan a 4 chapter approach to the game. This release is just chapter 1.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
They do have the twin-turbo Vette.. that is awesome. Just put a Terminator in it and it will be the greatest game ever. PGR2 had one, but they didn't do too hot on it in my book.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
THis game looks to be the real deal, I have been playing GT4 for a while now, got like 50% complete and I have to say I am a little dissapointed, it is not that much better than GT3. We waited a aweful long time for this game and there are so many holes in it. Yeah there are alot of cars but most are crappy Jap cars that I could care less about, there are so many missing, I mean they dont even got a frickin C6 on it, any the Italian car list is a Joke. So much more I could list all day.

I just may have to drop the coin and get an x-box just for this game, the shots where they split screened the actual footage with the came footage is incredible.

SVT-GT-500

Established Member
I wounder what HP numbers we can push out of these.
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429
2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R
2005 Ford Mustang GT
2005 Ford GT

FastManUNC07

I'm The Post Man
Established Member
my question is, why cant they just release one game that actually has a 2002-2004 cobra in it. i agree, another racing game ruined for ford american muscle fanatics :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread