poor LT1 catfish

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
The videos of his car on Youtube were not posted by him, but are of his car. And a lot of people "in their 40s" couldn't work a smart phone if their life depend on it, 99% of my family included. Not so much that technology is brand new, but they weren't raised with it, and just aren't part of that generation. They don't need 8G of data to be able to get through their day like most teenager-25 year olds of today do.

I was mostly kidding.. your bro seems to know how to text?:D I hear what you're saying though. Either way, he got salty and that's what got him the boot.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The videos of his car on Youtube were not posted by him, but are of his car. And a lot of people "in their 40s" couldn't work a smart phone if their life depend on it, 99% of my family included. Not so much that technology is brand new, but they weren't raised with it, and just aren't part of that generation. They don't need 8G of data to be able to get through their day like most teenager-25 year olds of today do.

That hasn't been my experience at all. I'll be 43 in March and I don't know anyone personally in my age group that doesn't know their way around computers and smart phones. My age group are the ones that grew up with technology. We were kids when the first game consoles and home computers came out.

jbal

Established Member
Just a couple of days ago I kinda had the opposite experience from the OPs... I was behind some giant Dodge diesel that had a sticker that said something like "programming = power". Something indicating he was into speed. I'm sure diesel trucks can be fast but I really don't care.

The road widened from one lane to two lanes in our direction. He stayed in the left lane (bad boy) and was going kind of slow. So I pull into the right lane and start to go around. He has been waiting (I guess) and he hammers. I'm in the wrong gear, but for a millisec or 2 I consider just going around anyway since I can tell it won't be that hard. When I see the huge black cloud he is generating though, I just drop back. I don't even want to drive through it. Nasty. And I'm wondering "what is he thinking ?". I'm used to people not knowing what my car is, but that was ridiculous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread