PONY WARS 2013: Feb 9 in Valdosta, GA

racermatt

Established Member
Thanks for all those who have posted up they are going! We have now set up an official registration and raffle page. Just click on the link enter your name and email and you get a free shirt and you are entered to win a $200.00 gift certificate! You must be present to win.

Pony Wars Registration and Raffle

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
They have done a track night on the Friday night before the event. I looked on their site and it does not look like that is happening this year. Too bad!

racermatt

Established Member
Alright guys, we might have portable dyno at the event. A single pull would be $55.00. We need a minimum of 15 people to make this successful. If you would like to pre-register for this please send me a PM.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you out there!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well dang wish I would have known this! Just got a couple pulls this morning.
ahy3aty9.jpg

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
There is no "sign up" Just be at Steeda HQ between 7:30-8:00 am. We are going to ride up to SGMP around 9-9:30 am. The track opens at 9:00 am. You pay at the gate.

Look forward to seeing you guys out there!

Is this on friday or saturday?

racermatt

Established Member
I just got word from Justin at VMP, they will be there with the dyno. $65.00 for 2 pulls.

We also have Jackie Jones Ford coming out with some cars. Should be a great time, hope to see you guys out there.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
I just got word from Justin at VMP, they will be there with the dyno. $65.00 for 2 pulls.

We also have Jackie Jones Ford coming out with some cars. Should be a great time, hope to see you guys out there.

Is this on Friday or Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread