polishing pipes under the car ?

Venom04

Established Member
Has anyone polished the pipes around the gas tank another words the pipes you can see under the car from behind? If so what did you use to clean and polish? I have an SLP catback which is stainless so it should polish up pretty nice with a little elbow grease.

GTBrad

Mobile Detailing Poster
Established Member
For metals and stainless steel I use Meguiar's NXT All Metal Polysh, this really works well with a buffing wheel (or Powerball) on a drill, but you can get great results by hand as well, just make sure you use a good amount of pressure to work the product in.

G13005_NXTMetalPolysh.jpg

venoNOS

BIG DOG DADDY
Established Member
Blue Magic does pretty good too. It also removes oxidation from headlights fairly well in case someone is interested.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
I did mine.... I used a PC with Mothers Mag Polish.....Here are some pic's before and after....:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I am so GLAD I am not the only one to do this !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I used Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish with a Mothers powerball. I maintain them with Adams Metal Polish #2 ( http://www.adamspolishes.com really good stuff) leaves a very nice glossy looking shine, easier to work with/remove than NeverDull or Mothers.
03Cobra14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread