Polishing an Intercooler

JMoraru

Established Member
I did some searching, but only really found some srt-4s that have done it. I dont think its ricey, but im not sure how it would look on a mustang. Ive polished things before, but its been a while. Are there any ways to keep it looking good? Anyone done it?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
just like polishing anything else.

Dont see how a polished IC could be considered rice but a polished radiator or such isnt. Though IMO it could lead to more hassling from LEO's since its drawing more attention to you.

JMoraru

Established Member
just like polishing anything else.

Dont see how a polished IC could be considered rice but a polished radiator or such isnt. Though IMO it could lead to more hassling from LEO's since its drawing more attention to you.

is there any way to keep it looking shiney? the car is a DD and isnt garaged for the time being.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After it's polished? You could put a polish or sealer on it. I found a product with Google called Zoop Seal. However, Zoop Seal shut their door, but the owner started a new business called Shine Seal. Here's where I found this info. I recommend you read the first post because it explains how to use the Zoop Seal. I would assume the same tips apply with the new Shine Seal.
Zoop Seal is no more, Now there is this. - LouisvilleMustangs.com

And here is the link to the Shine Seal site. ShineSeal.com ::: Protect Your Products :::

Users who are viewing this thread