Polished Engine Bay - In Progress PICS

mosconiac

Established Member
You could chrome the coolant crossover like I did while it is still apart.

EngineCenter--small.jpg

Do you plan on entering it in a show where you get a cash prize? Seems like a real waste of time and money to have your engine bay look shiny? I don't get it. Do you also have those rotating rims on your stang and lights under your car like the gweedos?

mosconiac

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Do you plan on entering it in a show where you get a cash prize? Seems like a real waste of time and money to have your engine bay look shiny? I don't get it. Do you also have those rotating rims on your stang and lights under your car like the gweedos?
Thanks for weighing in. BTW, do you ever wax your car or maybe wear expensive cologne...I mean...what's the point, man? You trying to win car shows or fashion shows??

http://67.15.62.79/forums/showthread.php?t=218158

Diddy

Banned
01cobravortech said:

Racist anyone? :nono:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
01cobravortech said:

Nothing wrong with having show and go. I mean we all know how easy it is to make these cars a real performer. Nice to have some shine when you open the hood.

We take our 2 cars to show and shines all the time. Sometimes get some trophies, but allways walk away with some sort of prize be it oil, tools certificates etc. It's just a blast.

Yup, definately have to pop those covers.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
That looks great, can't wait to see some pics of everything put back together.

roushstage2

Established Member
mosconiac said:
You could chrome the coolant crossover like I did while it is still apart.
mosconiac said:
You know I have been looking for one that I could buy second hand and get it chromed or polished, but that part just is not floating around everywhere. I wish I could find one, :idea: anyone know where I may find a coolant crossover tube? Although I would rather just leave my stock one on right now because if somthing goes wrong once I get everything back together, thats one less place I have to look to solve the problem.

Later on if/when I find one I will do the same thing.

roushstage2

Established Member
01cobravortech said:

Why yes I do plan on entering it into car shows. And as a matter of a fact I DO NOT have spinners or neons under the car. Last time I checked I was working and earning the money I spend on MY car.

Thanks for you opinion. Any more questions. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread