Police turn on each other while making an arrest.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Different...

EDIT: I DIDN'T NAME THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!! :rollseyes There is no furious fist fight.

[youtube_browser]vqlyi3gdBfE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Police never argue, do they? ...and..

He repeatedly said he didn't do anything.....they should have let him go.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
"Police turn on each other" and "furious fist fight" in the titles, and none of that happened.

I didn't name the youtube video genius, and they did turn on each other. I didn't say they killed each other, I said they turned on each other. Interesting.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The person who labeled this video on YouTube needs to be whipped with a wet bunch of noodles. LOL! Can't blame John for that.

Looked to me that one cop was a bit rough and the other one didn't like it. I couldn't help but notice that the second cop made no effort to help his partner lift the accused off the sidewalk. Making it worse on the guy handcuffed. Time to split these two up I think. They obviously can't work together. The funny part is the handcuffed guy whining and screaming for help when he obviously noticed the two cops were in conflict. I give him an academy award. LOL!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I didn't name the youtube video genius, and they did turn on each other. I didn't say they killed each other, I said they turned on each other. Interesting.

No shit sherlock, I know you didn't name the video, but when you title your thread with that and the video is titled that, we expect more. As evidenced by the other responses here. Please though, carry on.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
No shit sherlock, I know you didn't name the video, but when you title your thread with that and the video is titled that, we expect more. As evidenced by the other responses here. Please though, carry on.

Okay, so are you going to stop being a tough guy in my thread or should I come over so we can watch The Notebook and spoon?

Users who are viewing this thread