Pmas

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Runs great, its a very popular option.
Awesome, thanks again for the heads up on the deal. I can't wait to get it.
Dumb question probably, but would either of the PMAS 120 options work out on my 2010 ? I'm only seeing 11-14 available.
No it won't, the 2007 to 2010 runs a different style MAF, in 2011 they changed the MAF.

StrayBullitt

Established Member

deletednow2017

Established Member
Good looking out, thank you !

@Logan@TeamBeefcake any chance that you can offer N-MC9-2 for the labor day sale price ?
Looking into that. We swapped a lot of items over and it may have been lost in the process. It is a PMAS product so of course I can honor it. Message me your paypal email and I'll send you an invoice. We will update the website soon.

Famine

Established Member
I don't see a heat shield with the pmas dd149. Anyone know of one that works? Deciding between the jlt 148mm and the pmas 149, and when the pmas costs more and has not heat shield, it's hard to go that route.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sleek98

Established Member
I don't see a heat shield with the pmas dd149. Anyone know of one that works? Deciding between the jlt 148mm and the pmas 149, and when the pmas costs more and has not heat shield, it's hard to go that route.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Does not have a shield. A couple guys have modded the stock bucket to fit the 149.

R15393

Established Member
I wonder why in all the pics the tube appears to be polished and mine is black? Is mine the older design?
No old is metal, new is plastic. Mine is the same. They never updated the new design in any pics. Pmas confirmed they changed the design.

Users who are viewing this thread