Please scrutinize this Mustang

Evan5469

Established Member
Exterior looks clean minus the F-ed up hood. Interior and under the hood look like they both are in need of some TLC. I had a 94 GT with the AODE and that car was not much fun to drive. The switches look like nitrous was in the car at one point which would scare me away. Also, in the second to last pic it looks like the ignition has been removed from the column which would be a big red flag in itself.

So after all this, I think I'd take a pass on it unless he was practically giving it away and I was looking for a project car.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I'm still kicking myself over not picking up a 95 triple black 'vert by my house. I would pass on this one though because of the comments above.

DCOURTS

Established Member
Car is from on the water in Toms River, NJ. One word: SALT.

As others have said above, the car has basically been torn apart and built again in many different stages probably by many different people all with different mechanical skill sets. I would not trust this buy, given the history, weird appearance modifications (or lack of) and the fact that the car has spent its life living next to the water.

Raven519

Established Member
If it were me, I wouldn't even give this car a second look. People don't just go around replacing engines and rebuilding transmissions for no reason...that thing's been beat to hell.

thats not true...my motor and trans were fine in my old car...that didn't stop me from putting a new trans and motor in...lol

Users who are viewing this thread