Please post pics of your 03/04 Cobra with aftermarket wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperider

Established Member
DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Thx for posting guy's, I'm digging the TF Mach 5's! They look badass. ttt

Apicia

Established Member
CBDSC03681.jpg

Edit: Of all the wheels so far, I like these the best.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
^^^^ Those wheels belong on a Escalade not a Cobra

He has heard that a few times, lol. :bash: Take the sticker off the quarter window and put stock wheels back on and that car looks tight again. Keep her clean and simple. :dw:

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I wish i could afford some forged wheels,lol o well....There is just so much more i would wrather do with the $3k i guess i will stick with my authentic Saleens:beer:

insane99svt

Established Member
What does everyone have against my wheels I have yet to see another set of 20's and 18's someone always has to say something and not to dis anyone else but 20's front and back on the previous page looks like a donk and no one said anything another one had the same exact wheels my friends 240sx had on them and again no one said anything what is the deal. Also I would like to add the fr500's are nice but I wanted to be different the 500's are like cobra r's on fox body's.

Stalker27

Established Member
What does everyone have against my wheels I have yet to see another set of 20's and 18's someone always has to say something and not to dis anyone else but 20's front and back on the previous page looks like a donk and no one said anything another one had the same exact wheels my friends 240sx had on them and again no one said anything what is the deal. Also I would like to add the fr500's are nice but I wanted to be different the 500's are like cobra r's on fox body's.

They just don't belong on a Cobra. Simple as that. Bling is suppose to be on japanese cars like your friends 240, escalades, etc....

Honestly, not to many people will be in favor with the rims you have. They take away from the car.

It's nothing against you as a person just that alot of people think you made a wrong decision on the rims.

If you want to look like a baller then by all means enjoy them.

But if you took your car to say a gas station with a buddy that has Saleens, or even the TF mach 5's. My guess would be 9 out of 10 people would vote for the TF's.

If your happy with them keep em on, just keep expecting responses like i gave

There is a dumbass here in memphis that has a 5.0 and he's running 22's. Looks so stupid. He rolled up beside me at a light with that rap shit blaring. I finally got his attention & told him I like his 4X4 being sarcastic. Then i told him he's ruining that mustang & take that shit off. LOL he got pissed

03redrocket

Established Member
Do your tires rub??? Did you use spacers or adapters and if so what size or make.

Thanks Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread