Please post pics of silver 03 using Zaino

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
Check out Got Cobra?'s for sale ad in the marketplace. Got some really sweet photos posted. Wish I could obligue him and take it off his hands!

davidmax

Established Member
I thought you were in Az. as my shop is.I have in the last 6 mos. after selling it for 5 years become a believer,now that we have an in house detail svce. we will be Zainoing "stangs for 159.00 for 1st detail 7-8 hour job and then subsequent details will be 99-119.00 only 5 hours and the finest detailer.
I had no idea what Mineragrelooked like till Chris started Zainoing for me .Its true what they say I've had Chris do 5 details in 8 weeks and I now know what color mineral grey(and how beautiful) it is,Dave Smilovic.480-517-4969 if your in AZ.

KDog

Established Member
One recommendation. When Sal says "only use a dime-sized drop...it goes along way" on the back of the ZFX box (if you get ZFX), believe him. I'm putting the first Zaino on the car tonight. I used a little more since I thought it needed it. Thirty minutes later when I tried to wipe it off I regretted it. :nonono:

Oh well. I'll put another coat on tomorrow, along with some Z-6 and post some pics in the forum. :p

Users who are viewing this thread