Please Help Identify These Injectors!

GEMELLI

I want a Cobra R!
Established Member
This may be the wrong spot, but I suppose it's a good place to start. I've had these injectors for a while and I can't, for the life of me, remember what I bought them for and I know I don't need them anymore. I think they're 60 lbs, but like I said, I really don't remember. Thank you in advance!

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

GEMELLI

I want a Cobra R!
Established Member
That's exactly what I got too. Interesting looking kit, huh? :) I called them too late yesterday and forgot to call them today, so I thought I'd give this a shot tonight. I will call tomorrow and post the results.

GEMELLI

I want a Cobra R!
Established Member
Ok, I called Edelbrock's tech line and, after waiting on hold for almost 30 minutes, they told me that they're 60lb high impedance injectors. The universal part number for them is 72-3528 and the new Edelbrock number is 3686 for the set and 3687 for an individual.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, you were right in guessing they were 60lb. injectors. Do you remember what car you might have bought them for? You might try to sell them on eBay.

GEMELLI

I want a Cobra R!
Established Member
I'm sure I bought them for my Cobra. I ended up needing bigger injectors and apparently forgot about them. I'll probably just hang onto them for now. Does anyone think it's inappropriate to build a car around only a set of injectors? :)

Users who are viewing this thread