Plastic gauge cover/protector

the Terminator

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new plastic piece that covers the gauges in the dash of my 03 cobra. It's scratched up pretty good (don't ask me how). I can't for the life of me find this part online. Does anybody know the name of this part? I've googled "plastic gauge protector" along 10-12 other names with no success.

Anybody have a source? Where can I get this part? I'm sure it's the same as all 99-04 mustangs, maybe even other model years...

redrocket16

Established Member
red - you are good my friend. I was on the LMR website and couldn't even find that. Thanks a lot.

:beer: Certain items can be hard to find. I had previously worked on a small project for my 02 GT which involved cutting the bezel open to paint the face of it the color of the car similar to the Mach style which is why I had found this part. I may need to get 1 of these myself in the near future and keep it for down the road.

the Terminator

Established Member
You're damn right they're hard to find, it isn't even listed in the "gauges" section of LMR.com where I searched for a while lol. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread