pinnacle wax brand..good on black?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've never used Swissvax; but I can say that for 99.999999999% of folks; it's NOT necessary unless you just personally desire to try a high end boutique wax.

You can achieve the nearly the same look (to all but the most discerning eye) with tons of other waxes for less money.

Polishing is where the 'wow factor' comes from, not the LSP.

BTW, I've got a virtually new pot of Pinnacle Souveran paste if anyone's interested PM me.

Matt...don't undersell yourself. Your stuff is CLEAN, and Supernatural really is a good wax on a lot of different tones/colors/metallics/solids. It's well loved everywhere. Send me some; hahhahah :lol:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Matt...don't undersell yourself. Your stuff is CLEAN, and Supernatural really is a good wax on a lot of different tones/colors/metallics/solids. It's well loved everywhere. Send me some; hahhahah :lol:

I am on sale this week $5 off regular price

Thomas just has a man crush on you lol

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I am on sale this week $5 off regular price

Thomas just has a man crush on you lol

Hey, I'm not free but I'm reasonable.

Like you don't :lol::lol: :beer: :D

BTW how does Supernatural hold up compared to other boutique stuff? How many washings does the "Look" hang around? 4? 5?

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member

BTW how does Supernatural hold up compared to other boutique stuff? How many washings does the "Look" hang around? 4? 5?
supernatural lasted a hell of a long time for me, id say like 10 washes with megs gold class
on edit: picture is after 8 days 1 rinsing, and 2 harsh washes later
3663644085_fa80dd1cc1_o.jpg

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Its true.

id have a bromance with mblgjr.

:lol1:

lol too funny :beer:

I haven't come out of the closet like Thomas so keep that to yourself. I can't answer the washings thing. Sad but true, other than winter I wax the car like every few washings anyways...half boredom, half being anal. I really need to drive down and let you bust the car with a true PC and prep, I have only done mine by elbow breaking hand polishing. I would love to get it down to where it truly needs to be, then top it with SN.

Last edited:

svtcobra101

Established Member
ima hold off on the swissvaxx and bro mance ..u guys are too funny..i do owe u guys afew rounds thou..my car came out really nice..i will work on that photobucket account n get sum pics up asap for u guys!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
ima hold off on the swissvaxx and bro mance ..u guys are too funny..i do owe u guys afew rounds thou..my car came out really nice..i will work on that photobucket account n get sum pics up asap for u guys!!

Swissvax....rub u long time:lol:

Better get some pics up before we hijack this thread any further.

Users who are viewing this thread