Pinks! (Hardcore Racing vs Amp Performance)

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
oh and since when did nathan pritchet become the authority on what everything should do. Honestly i would tell both of those guys to eff off cause i dont need other people handling my negoiations for me

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Great show thanks for the upload. But watching that show begs the question:
CAN ANYONE BUILD A F UCKING CAR THAT CAN LAST 5 RACES OR LESS WITHOUT PROBLEMS?

Talk about going out with a bang. And 500hp for a 408wi, LOL RIIIIIGHT. maybe wheel hp.

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
Just watched that episode. It was a good one, too bad they couldn't finish the racing.

Hardcore got their ass handed to them until the KABOOM. The Mustang was the faster car.....yet Hardcore started talking crap after the blowup.....what a bunch of clown-shoes!

ViperKiller04

Established Member
I don't know where people are getting a bad rep from AMP performance from. I live in FL and i deal with them for alot of my parts it may take a while to ship but I normally get a good price and they really deal with the best products. Tom normally takes care of me and I didnt know he was the owner until that show. I woul reccomend that everyone give them a shot they were like a grand lower on my procharger than every other shop. but it sucks that they lost due to the car blowing those all should have been heads up races because the cars were supposed to be 10.5 sec cars on motor and then they were supposed to have nitrous and they both were.

5.4 speedster

Banned
why don't you troll some of the local boards in arizona and find out about amp??

they are crooks and have ripped of too many ppl to count

azstreetscene.com
1320stangs.com

Users who are viewing this thread