Pinks! (Hardcore Racing vs Amp Performance)

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Holy HUGE download batman.........I like his black truck! Nice video man!

The TWO top dogs...... :nonono:

Last edited:

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
aaah its the whole episode, pretty cool of you to post it man! BTW i almost blew my speakers after turning them up all the way to hear the episode and re-winding ti to start over.....well turns out the beginning of the vid is the loudest :eek:

Lankhoss

Established Member
That was a very good match up. I thought the negotiating was very fair, and it didn't seem there was much (if any) sandbagging. I symphathize with Hardcore. I believe they brought a 10.5s car, and AMP may have had a high 9s car.

The only thing that seemed weird was, it looked like the Hardcore guy was just cruising with the shifter light in his face the whole time lol

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Yeah i saw this episode on tv when i was on Vacation. Hardcore should of listen to Amp when he said had bad oil pressure "10PSI" but they made them run it till it explode b/c the rep was on the line..I guess they didnt want to look like suckers on national television. Awesome episode tho.

kloogy

Mustang driver I am
Established Member
The mustang was the faster car. Seems funny the Hardcore guys would talk crap. The only reason they won, is because the Stang's block took a pOOp.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Hell Of A Race. I Would Have Gace The Car Back. Shity Way To Win. Mustang Totaly Out Performned The Bow Tie.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
Hell Of A Race. I Would Have Gace The Car Back. Shity Way To Win. Mustang Totaly Out Performned The Bow Tie.
That's generally the case. In NHRA, the top 4 qualifiers 3 are generally force ford racing. :p

Last edited:

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I know some of the guys in the video from AMP. The guy Tom who signed the title is the owner. I also know Richard the driver.

-Andy

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
askiles said:
I know some of the guys in the video from AMP. The guy Tom who signed the title is the owner. I also know Richard the driver.

-Andy

I know charles, one of the tech dudes. AMP's quality in work has gone way down from what I hear around the town.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Can I tell you a funny story about Hardcore?

I met the owner a few weeks ago when I went out to meet this guy wh ohas a yellow C6 Z. Ended up talking to the owner all night because he had a blue/white Ford GT. Obviously the GT's draw quite a bit of attention so we fielded a few questions and just shot the shit.

We talked alot about speeding, street racing, etc, and he was saying how he never speeds north of eight mile (where I live) because the cops are shitty assholes (they are), but down in Dearborn you can do whatever you want (you used to).

Anyhow, we leave and he's got this full rear exit header kit from FRPP that just makes the GT ungodly ****ing loud. Like so loud your ears bleed. I like to think my last Z06 was retarded loud, but it's not even a contest with that thing. So we leave and he's just tearing ass up the street from light to light. He busts this Twin Turbo C5's ass from a dig, then screws around with a Marauder on ET streets with what sounded like a super loud Roots blower. Anyhow, you can hear this GT from a mile away.

Long story kind of short, I finally hit a light as the first car, and as we pull off he gets stuck behind some crackhead ass fool who pulls out wildly from a gas station. He nails it, the angry beast roars, and I look in my rearview just in time to see the strobing reds and blues of a cop who must have been following us for quite a while. Probably a REAL shitty ticket. SUCKS!

Hardcore is cool in my book.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread