PINKS..civic vs trans am

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
bchisom99 said:
I thought the show was actually getting better, then this homosexual crap comes on....20 lengths....that is horrible. I think I'll take my wifes mazda back tomorrow, I don't want to be anywhere close to an import after this. . .

Mazda = Ford

Funny show, just not my thing to listen to a bunch of grown men bitch and cry... I liked the vette vs the chevelle... "Im a man I run heads up!"

'01 Bolt

Close The Borders!!
Established Member
Did anyone see the show on before the TA and Civic?, with the 1700 horse vette and the 1600 horse Nova? That vette was sooooo bad ass.. but the Nova guy was cool .. heads up all the way.. sorrry 4 the h/j

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
01 Bolt -

I thought that WAS the new episode.....that races is how the show is supposed to be I'm sure.

I missed the civic/trans am.

'01 Bolt

Close The Borders!!
Established Member
u didn't miss much..... the T/A and Civic show was lame.... Did you see the first race where the vette nearly lost it... i can't belive he kept that thing out of the guard rail....It looked to me like the Nova jumped every time.. but still couldn't hold the Vette off..

tharsis

Established Member
That episode with the nova and vette was awesome. The nova guy showed some serious sportsmanship, and what he said was true.. If you have to ask for lengths, you didn't really win. However, I would probably think the opposite if I was at risk of losing my car.

The TA and the civic race was another story. I don't know if any of you noticed this, but there was a guy on the civic team who has a fairly quick fox body that raced another TA. I believe it was light blue. Anyways, the guy is a disgrace to the mustang community and he was the one who said the TA guys cut the civic's boost line. I thought taht was pretty ****ed up, considering he should have been on the domestic side. All in all, that guy in the Civic got himself into the wrong race. I was pissed when they wanted him to take off the nitrous and THEN ask for like 10 lengths.. Also, that civic dude couldn't shift or something because that car had the potential to beat the TA or at least it seemed like it. I also thought it was a pussy move when they upped the boost on the last race in the civic and didn't tell the TA guys. Oh well, maybe that fat **** will lose some weight because he won't have a car to drive to McDonalds any more.

2slow50

Banned
tharsis said:
That episode with the nova and vette was awesome. The nova guy showed some serious sportsmanship, and what he said was true.. If you have to ask for lengths, you didn't really win. However, I would probably think the opposite if I was at risk of losing my car.

The TA and the civic race was another story. I don't know if any of you noticed this, but there was a guy on the civic team who has a fairly quick fox body that raced another TA. I believe it was light blue. Anyways, the guy is a disgrace to the mustang community and he was the one who said the TA guys cut the civic's boost line. I thought taht was pretty ****ed up, considering he should have been on the domestic side. All in all, that guy in the Civic got himself into the wrong race. I was pissed when they wanted him to take off the nitrous and THEN ask for like 10 lengths.. Also, that civic dude couldn't shift or something because that car had the potential to beat the TA or at least it seemed like it. I also thought it was a pussy move when they upped the boost on the last race in the civic and didn't tell the TA guys. Oh well, maybe that fat **** will lose some weight because he won't have a car to drive to McDonalds any more.
His name is Nate Pritchett and he works for "Pinks" now as a "track official". If you have seen the Burcham race he was in that one too. What is a "Pinks" track official anyways? And yes his car is sick!

Users who are viewing this thread