PINKS..civic vs trans am

bchisom99

Established Member
I thought the show was actually getting better, then this homosexual crap comes on....20 lengths....that is horrible. I think I'll take my wifes mazda back tomorrow, I don't want to be anywhere close to an import after this. . .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
bchisom99 said:
I thought the show was actually getting better, then this homosexual crap comes on....20 lengths....that is horrible. I think I'll take my wifes mazda back tomorrow, I don't want to be anywhere close to an import after this. . .

That show sucks :nonono:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
I watched it....that was a pretty funny episode. I loved how the Trans Am owner took off in the civic down the track, he had a look on his face like it was a cute little toy. LOL Kinda funny when the civic team accused the competition of trying to sabotage the boost hose or whatever on the civic. LMAO

Last edited:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
You have to come a little more correct when you're running a 9 sec fbody in an inconsistant turbo'd whong wheel driver :nonono:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
A civic....and a Trans Am? Yeah, I never watch that show.

Last edited:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
ok i've never seen that show, much less heard of it...

do i dare ask who won?

If the TA lost to a civic...i'll be sure to drop a line to the underwriters...

bchisom99

Established Member
Stavesacre21 said:
ok i've never seen that show, much less heard of it...

do i dare ask who won?

If the TA lost to a civic...i'll be sure to drop a line to the underwriters...

The TA does win, but did hear correctly, were they accussing the civic of sand bagging??? after loosing that 2nd race w/ like 8 lengths...haha

fast02gt

Established Member
I about shit my pants when the guy asks for 20 cars....lmao that show kills me.. you get people wanting all these car lengths..heads up is the only way to go. run what you brung and hope you brung enough.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
fast02gt said:
I about shit my pants when the guy asks for 20 cars....lmao that show kills me.. you get people wanting all these car lengths..heads up is the only way to go. run what you brung and hope you brung enough.

Yeah they also need to use the Tree and a handicap system to. That street flagging is for the John Force want to be's :nonono: :nonono:

2slow50

Banned
bchisom99 said:
Yeah anyone can win if they can sandbag and negotiate well. I was thinking of taking my wifes pt and asking for 1300 feet. Do i have any takers out there? :idea:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
2slow50 said:
Yeah anyone can win if they can sandbag and negotiate well. I was thinking of taking my wifes pt and asking for 1300 feet. Do i have any takers out there? :idea:

ask for 1319ft :pepper:

lxfiveoh

Established Member
Just seen it and i think the brought the whole bag of ricer excuses. Best thing about the whole episode was after the guy wont the car and was like "does it get good gas mileage" that would burn my ass if someone asked me that after loosing my car

Destro03

Established Member
lxfiveoh said:
Just seen it and i think the brought the whole bag of ricer excuses. Best thing about the whole episode was after the guy wont the car and was like "does it get good gas mileage" that would burn my ass if someone asked me that after loosing my car
:lol: yes he did....that was classic.

spike_africa

Established Member
Yeah racing heads up is sweet. But when its so unfair like that you gotta do lengths or the show is pointless. THis sint a one time race its the best out of 3. If you run what your brung the first time and need lengths well then whats the point of the show you know your gonna looose.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
I DONT KNOW IF ANYBODY PAID "REAL" CLOSE ATTENTION, BUT ON THE F-BODY GUY'S TEAM WAS PAUL EFANTIS<sp>. HE RACES NOPI, IN A TT SOLARA, HIS LITTLE BROTHER DRIVES HIS OLD SUPRA ALSO ON THE NOPI CIRCUIT. IMO, HE WAS ABOUT THE BEST TEAMMATE POSSIBLE WHEN RUNNING A 600HP CIVIC. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WATCH, YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE MESS THEY HAD LAST WEEK HAND FLAGGING TO 550HP TURBO BUSAS. THE SHOW MAY BE A BUNCH OF BS, I JUST LIKE RACING. I COULD REALLY GIVE TWO SH*TS IF THEY REALLY LOSE THEIR CARS. BTW, ITS BEST OF 5 NOW, NOT 3

Last edited:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
i work night shift, so i get to fast forward when i watch :pepper: takes like 10 minutes to watch the whole episode. but you're absolutely right, on your mark, get set.......commercial :fm: :cuss:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
spike_africa said:
Yeah racing heads up is sweet. But when its so unfair like that you gotta do lengths or the show is pointless. THis sint a one time race its the best out of 3. If you run what your brung the first time and need lengths well then whats the point of the show you know your gonna looose.

It shouldn't have been that unfair though. Supposedly the Civic had 600fwhp and the TA had 625 rwhp, that sounds even, especially considering the possible distinc wight advantage the Civic should have had, especially when he took off the bumpers, lol lame. I guess the lack of driving skills of the civic driver caused the major difference.

Users who are viewing this thread