Pimp My Ride on MTV

outtaangst

Established Member
All wrong, eh...

Did anyone catch it. I thought they did a good job.

ep106_3.jpg

ep106_5.jpg

ep106_18.jpg

ep106_13.jpg

ep106_16.jpg

Aloha

J....:coolman:

Cal

Established Member
Yeah I think they did know what they were dealing with. Said that they should try to restore it but still have some kicken stuff in it.

outtaangst

Established Member
What's up Kevin.

Yeah, it got to the dealer on the 6th. I fly out on the 14th to pick it up from Fort Collins, CO. I'm gonna drive it to LA to get shipped here, making a stop in Havasu to see my brother. I'm stoked to drive it. Already have a few mods coming in the mail. :rockon:

Aloha

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 bad bullitt
Those rims suck ass, why, should have been polished torque thrust. The paint was a awesome color though, but for christ sakes a fish tank.

Pimp my ride is a joke. almost as bad is tuner transformation.

Shyte, they could do my old 87 Accord. They can put a fish tank in it if they want I have no problem removing it.

hyabussa89

:shrug: i dont know because i thought that the flamethrowers out the tailpipes were legal but not to be used in public..? oh well the car was still pretty much tight. I have a very important ? for the show.... WHAT THE F*** DO THEY DO TO THE ENGINES!!???

Originally posted by hyabussa89
:shrug: i dont know because i thought that the flamethrowers out the tailpipes were legal but not to be used in public..? oh well the car was still pretty much tight. I have a very important ? for the show.... WHAT THE F*** DO THEY DO TO THE ENGINES!!???
jackshit most likely, look at the damn cars they get.....aside from the stang, all of them are pretty useless to upgrade, i thought they were gonna turbo that civic though....that would have been funny

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
The rims were horrible and they didn't do anything to the motor. Bad MTV, bad dog!

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Originally posted by outtaangst
All wrong, eh...

Did anyone catch it. I thought they did a good job.

ep106_3.jpg

ep106_5.jpg

ep106_18.jpg

ep106_13.jpg

ep106_16.jpg

Aloha

I thought they did a badass job restoring it. Rims were .O.K. but the paint/hood/brand new white leather interior and new guages I thought it was a VERY good job bringing that stang back to its original look. (other than the rims, which were 17's or something, not 20' spinners) Oh, and the "van thing" was a HiJet (whatever that is)

Users who are viewing this thread