Pimp My Ride on MTV

WhiteLightnin03

Established Member
did anyone watch it lastnight. i did not care about the car i cant wait till next week when they do a old mustang. i think it is a 67 but i am nut sure but i cant wait.:beer:

Calebp

Established Member
They're totally gonna put 92 inch rims on it (with spinners), metallic purple paint, a mural of like, a wolf and a waterfall, and inside they'll put something like a beach, since the driver is a lifeguard or something.

It's gonna be painful, but I kinda wanna see it.

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Yeah I wanna see the Mustang one also. All the shows up to this point have been pretty stupid. I'd like to have half the money they waste on those POS cars.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
They're totally gonna put 92 inch rims on it (with spinners), metallic purple paint, a mural of like, a wolf and a waterfall, and inside they'll put something like a beach, since the driver is a lifeguard or something.

It's gonna be painful, but I kinda wanna see it.

i concur, that would be like me putting big rims on my 69, i mean, if i did that i hope somebody would stop me and then hit me in the face:kaboom:

yeah, i hope they do a good job

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
been watching the show......and i got money that its goin to turn out gay....:nonono:

not unless they go for go and not show.....but i doubt that will happen....

00GT&03L

MOTOR CITY
Established Member
From what I saw it has a dark purple or black paint job, chrom exhaust tips, and flame throwers. I just saw a split second veiw of the rear and it looked good, but who knows what they did to the rest of the car. You know every stang needs 14 tv's, 20'' spinners, and a crushed velvet interior. hahaha We will have to wait and see I guess.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That show is a disgrace to vehicles IMO. They take busted ass cars and make them into busted ass cars with green paint and weak rims. I would be shocked if they don't do the same shit the the Stang.

Cobrakid

prefers quick, over fast!
Established Member
I like they take a $200 car, pump $20k into it, and
in reality it is still worth under $8-$9k.....

The cars look like they intentionally screw them up to look
really bad to start with.

Not that many people really drive total shitboxes like they
start with on that show.

...but the guys "pimpin" them are good and are a very
talented bunch.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i agree with all you guys but i personally did like the one episode with the white guy who had a POS bus/van kind of car (can't remember what kind of car it was)... they of course went too far with some of their lame brain ideas; like that stupid neon waterfall in the pink caddy on this weeks show.... sounds like a fire hazard. all they need is some pink extinguishers to mount on the doors.
i liked the van/truck though with the bench seats in the back and the rims they chose. reminded me of a futuristic version of the scooby van.
just wish they didn't put the wing on and tacky interior.

slo5.0

Established Member
yea same s most of your that show really has no potential but the shop they do the work is sick its been on discovery b4 when the actually pimp out cars cool for like celeberties and shit one time they did rims on an enzo it was nuts and really nice looking

Derek2001

Established Member
No bud, 37 years old would make it a 67. But i'd just have to say that i think they do nice work, some custom stuff is really nice, but why would anybody want a car like that w/ that much money in it. Personally, i laugh when i see shitty cars kind of fixed up. Just like that mirage, how many giggles do you think he'll get from ppl, chromalusion on a 2,000 mitsubishi. I bet the car barely has enough power to drive the wheel/tire package. Later

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
hahahah thats freakin true!!! i dont recall seeing in the show replacing engines or adding something to the engines that they featured......if the body is the way it looked like before the "pimpin" out......most of the time the engine is just as bad....so after pimpin out...i bet u that a week later the engine dies on them....

chip6990

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread