Pik06's Ford GT

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
DAMN. That's vid was awesome! I love the part towards the end with the blue flames... I couldn't imagine being in a car with that thing flying by like that.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
OMFG that is the best movie I have seen here in a long time. Joe is a very very nice man with a very nice car. When it said joe is messing with us then he flew by i said "holy shit" then what do ya know, "holy shit" pops up in subtitles. VERY KICKASS MOVIE. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
FiveSpeed said:
Yes it is. Save link as...and then choose where you want to put it.
I'm a little stupid sometimes :bash: Thank you :thumbsup:

GREAT Vid!!

BlackCar

Established Member
Thanks all for the comments.

The track we were racing on is very small and has several tight 25-30 mph turns. It's not a real road course, where speeds would be much higher. But it was cheap and local to us. I think the GT will do close to 90 mph in 2nd gear; the most we hit was about 6000 rpm in 2nd on that course.

The car had alot of grip, and it turns in well. But if you overdrive it, it tends to understeer a bit. It could use some more front tire; it only has a 235 in the front. Overall though it was really easy to control and very forgiving, even when the back end breaks loose.

The top end power was nice no matter what!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I'll host it on yousendit and hopefully someone can permanently put it back up in the meantime...

I'll edit when the upload is finished.

Users who are viewing this thread