Pik06's Ford GT

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
BlackCar said:
Right click the link, and select Save Target As, or simply Save As, then specify the desktop or a directory.

I knew that, but I am using Mozilla Firefox and it wouldn't let me do that. Oh well, problem solved. I opened up a browswer in IE and then proceeded to do it the way I usually do.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Lucky SOB's. As if it wouldnt be good enough to get to drive someone's Ford GT but they got to drive a MODDED FORD GT!

Oh and the flames were fantastic!

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
wow that car really moves well. the car just looks like it doesnt handle well tho or is clumsy, but in fact it really does handle well. not a huge fan of how it sounds tho. sounds like a terminator, which aint bad, but not exotic enough for something like a GT

and those seats look huge! lol

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
not a huge fan of how it sounds tho. sounds like a terminator, which aint bad, but not exotic enough for something like a GT

Yea, I was just discussing this on the phone. That thing is marginally louder than a stock 03/04.

The GTX1 (the yellow roadster concept Ford GT) was said to have just put down over 100 rwhp over stock levels on a 3 PSI pulley increase and the rear exit headers. Waiting on a clip of it leaving the detroit auto show, I need to heard how that header system sounds...

Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Great vid 50 BMG... I am glad that it made it over here! It's amazing how fast the internet moves... :eek:

I think BlackCar made the vid, props go to him!

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Damnit....it wont let me save it it. It only says "Save link as" and thats not it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread