Pictures of missed Past, and loved present toys!

overseacobra

Established Member
I was just going through my HD with a couple thousand pics and thought I would share a few!

As title states, these are some pics of my past and present toys. Not all Fords maybe, but almost all (except the RS4) have been the best the US has to offer!

Lets start from the beginning, this is my first performance car I bought. Picked it up in Detroit when I was living in PA from a guy who worked at Dodge's SRT devision. I guess they didn't want him driving a competitor ;)

I built it mainly as a road course car, but it was my daily driver for a while and I put 40K on it in 2 years

1999 Mustang SVT Cobra

Mod list:
BBK Long Tubes
Mac mid
Flowmaster cat-back
K&N Intake

Suspension mods:
Maximum Motorsports Coil-over kit
Maximum Motorsports SFC
Maximum Motorsports STB
Maximum Motorsports C/C plates
Various bushings and brake upgrades

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

After I the cobra I totally fell in love with the new S197 (back in 05) but I couldn't afford it yet, so I went and picked up another daily driver for 6 months while I was saving up.

2004 Pontiac GTO - Bone stock except a tune and cheap winter wheels. Had this baby up to 175mph down in Germany, smooth as butter but sooooo boring to look at.

GTO.jpg

Finally sold the GTO, and I picked up my dream car! I bought it from a guy here on SVTP actually and had it shipped over to Sweden along with a whole lot of go fast parts. I had plans to drive this at the road course quite a bit, so I spent more time and money in the suspension then power.

2006 Mustang GT

Modlist:
C&L Intake
FRPP Shorty Headers
Bassani Cat-back

Suspension mods:
Tokico D-specs
FRPP springs
Complete bushing package
Adjst. Panhard bar
Lower control arms
GT500 Big Brake Kit
STB
K-member brace
Michelin Pilot Sport Cups tires

GT1.jpg

GT2.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT4.jpg

After selling the Mustang, I wanted to try something different. And you can't get more different and politically incorrect (at least in Sweden) then this baby! I bought her in NY, and had her shipped over with even more go fast parts :) And believe it or not, I actually road raced this monster! Loved this truck so much, but not the fuel mileage. In Sweden we were paying about 10USD per gallon, which means about 220USD for a full tank that would last 2 days...

2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SC

Modlist:
AR Long Tube Headers
O/R mid
Magnaflow Cat-back
ROE TB
K&N Intake

Suspension:
Ground Control suspension kit
Swaybars
Bushings
Traction Bars
Upgraded rotors, lines, pads

dodge1.jpg

dodge2.jpg

dodge3.jpg

While I still had the SRT-10, I got an opportunity to pick up a new car that I just couldn't resist. This one was, and is, to be my main track car. As we speak it is on it's way here to Miami to get a new built N/A motor, full cage etc etc.

2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition (Z16)

Mod list:
Lingenfelter Supercharged 550 kit
Smaller pulley
SLP CAI
Kooks LT headers
Catted mid
Stock titanium Cat-back

Suspension mods:
Pfadt Racing Coil overs
Pfadt Racing Sway bars
Pfadt Roll Bar
Tranny and diff brace
C6 Z06 Big Brake Kit
Custom oil and tranny cooler
Sparco Evo CF Race Seats
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires on CCW Classics (track wheels)

vetteviper.jpg

vette3.jpg

vette2.jpg

vetters4.jpg

During this time I was lucky to meet a girl with equally large passion for fast cars and racing. We actually met at the racetrack! She has been an Audi freak for ever, so this is her baby

2008 Audi RS4 B7 - Bone stock besides Carbotech race pads and tires

RS43.jpg

Us at The Nurburgring!

RS41.jpg

RS42.jpg

dodgers4.jpg

And this is my current daily. I bought her back in October here in Miami. I needed a car a.s.a.p and since I new the 2011 GT500 would be a while I decided to go with the Camaro for the time being!

2010 Camaro 2SS

Mod list:
Torq CNC ported Heads w/ upgraded valvetrain
Torq Custom cam
Kooks Lt headers
MBRP Cat-back
aFe CAI
Tuned with SCT

Suspension mods:
Pfadt Racing Springs
Pfadt Racing Sway bars
Slotted brembos with DTC 70 race pads
Lines, RBF600 etc

camaro4.jpg

camaro2.jpg

camaro12.jpg

Here is a pic with my Swedish wife, my two favorite things in the world!

camarohelena.jpg

4111518234_913fb32eb9_o.jpg

camarohod.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome list of vehicles. How many of those do your presently own?

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Are you military? Just curious with all the overseas escapades.

Nice collection of cars thus far (and the wife ain't half bad either!)

SaleenSR

Established Member
I love your vette. I wanted that color of a Z06 extremely bad, instead I have the boring silver color. And now after seeing your car, I now have second thoughts of selling it. Also the C6 brakes and wheels fit your car nicely!!!

overseacobra

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the comments! I have always tried to build as "clean" and drivable cars as possible, and drive them I do. On average probably about 25k miles per year with each :) And that includes a whole lot of track days

Very nice! Especially the Swedish Prize ya got there!

Yup, she is my prize possession :beer:

nice cars..

Is this thread for everyone to post your past/present toyS?

Be me guest!

jesus your life is awesome.

Lol not always, but I try to make the best of it. Who knows how long one has on this earth so I try to do as much as possible when I can. At least now before kids and all.

What an awesome list of vehicles. How many of those do your presently own?

The Vette and Camaro, and my wife still has the RS4 but it is for sale over in Sweden.

Are you military? Just curious with all the overseas escapades.

Nice collection of cars thus far (and the wife ain't half bad either!)

Nope, I just have had the opportunity to work in many different countries. My father was Swedish, and my mom is Irish I am born and raised in PA.

Thanks, I like her :beer:

I love your vette. I wanted that color of a Z06 extremely bad, instead I have the boring silver color. And now after seeing your car, I now have second thoughts of selling it. Also the C6 brakes and wheels fit your car nicely!!!

This color IRL is amazing. But it is real prone to swirls and such like a black. But besides that it is perfect. The C6 wheels were a must to fit the brakes. But the are the so called Z07 wheels, 11x19 and 9.5x18 front. Not as wide as Z06 rims, but wider then C6 rims.

randoo

Established Member
Im probably going to get flamed but my money is on the Audi as the funnest car to drive.

overseacobra

Established Member
Im probably going to get flamed but my money is on the Audi as the funnest car to drive.

I kinda agree with you. It's like comparing a sledgehammer to one of those tiny screw drivers that you use to fix sun glasses. One is a precision tool (Audi) and one just gives you one hell of smack in the ass ;)

And most often that little screw driver will cost more then the Sledgehammer haha

Users who are viewing this thread