pics!!!

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
I tinted her again! A little darker this time. Enjoy!!

003-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

014.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
Looks nice. It sucks we have a tint law here. 35% FTMFL!

whi tri

Established Member
we have the same laws here and I have 20% on everything I have and (knock on wood) never got pulled over for it

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn no rubbing at all?? What about your exhaust?? You have a nice ride, now I'm gunna go and lower my car and tuck tire in front, :thumbsup: for coilovers..

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
Damn no rubbing at all?? What about your exhaust?? You have a nice ride, now I'm gunna go and lower my car and tuck tire in front, :thumbsup: for coilovers..

The flange for the midpipe scrapes over crazy speedbumps but that's it! I'm having a skidplate fabricated soon at my buddy's muffler shop for the oil pan/motor! Will post pics of that. Thanks guys!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
A few more questions, one- where did you get your headlights from they are awesome, and secondly what size wheels are those? And lastly what is your ride height from the ground to the fender front and back if you happen to get a chance to measure? Thanks bro..

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
we have the same laws here and I have 20% on everything I have and (knock on wood) never got pulled over for it

yea but we can't get a inspection sticker if tint it to dark. I had a buddy that would give one to me on my fox, but i just decided just to obey that law because its a $1500 ticket..:D

Users who are viewing this thread