pics whipple vs. kenny bell who's got what

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Just want to see who is running what here, which do you guys think is better kenny bell or the whipple, post what you got and tell why you think yours is better than the other.:burnout:

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
I like my whipple.....

photo.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Whipple Baby!!!!

Can't say really what is better. It comes down to what you want the most I guess.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

ellis4

Established Member
I wanted a Whipple when I was doing the TS swap, because the torque numbers are a tough higher on average.. But the KB scream.. Oh it's so awesome.

Also, still impatiently waiting the TVS for the Cobra.. I haven't been paying too much attention, I should do a search to see what's going down with that.

R-CODE

Established Member
yeah i like the blue valve covers too, they should have came that way from the factory....with the whipple.

Gotti.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
During the install not quite back together.(upper hose and Tstat relocate)

Price is the main reason I went with Whipple, I have always thought they were pretty evenly matched performance wise, at least now that KB has the newer screws like the Whip gen 2.(which I don't have)
I do like how the Whipple looks, though it does suck that the FRPP stickers slide off the blower the first time you get really hot(1st track event after putting it on).

P4260077.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread