Pics! Washed up the Whippled Terminator and snapped a bunch of pics today.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
SilverStallion said:
What do you use for polish and detailing supplies? Your paint looks outstanding.

~Darren

For wash sometimes I use the Mr. Clean spotless machine/system, but it doesn't always seem to work for me, so lately I've just been using McGuires car wash liquid and pulling the car into the garage/shade ASAP and using a synthetic shammois to try it.

Wax...I really couldn't tell you. I"ve got a cabinet in my garage with about 5 different brands in there. I always buy carnuba based wax though and it does bring out a lot of shine.

Decent brand products, the right techniques and a lot of elbow grease is really all you need to make any car with a decent paint job to start with look good. Don't be fooled though....the car doesn't look that "perfect" in person. The camera hides a lot of flaws that the naked eye sees when viewing the car in person. Thanks for the compliments!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
notfastenuf said:
I pretty much would have sex with your car.

I already have....it's good too! She blows real nice! The only bad thing is she loves to drink! And it's got to be top-shelf stuff too....won't even touch the cheap stuff. Best thing is, she never complains when I pound on her as hard as I can! She just screams louder and keeps on blowing!

Users who are viewing this thread