Pics! Washed up the Whippled Terminator and snapped a bunch of pics today.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Holy huge exhaust tips batman! Those things could swallow a newborn. Sweet car.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
SVT GuY 281SC said:
sweet!!! what rear tires are you running? 315s? 335s???

Those are Goodyear GSD3's 315/35-17 and they are every bit as wide as Michelin Pilot's that are supposed to be 335's! I had the Michelins on my last cobra and wanted to go with the "wide as possible" look on this car too. I was a bit disapointed that I coudn't find 335's in a 17 inch tire. But when these bad boy's came in I knew it would be OK.

And for the other guy asking....those are the std. Bassani tips 4" I believe.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I was considering selling the car, but after this post, I might just keep it!

GA Terminator

Established Member
Indy Wheels

Hey - Be careful down there, I here there is a sniper shooting people on the expressway's. Saw it on the morning news today.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Cheeseburger...the cornestone of every nutritious breakfast. Big Khuana Burger. Is that the new Hawaiin joint??? Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Europe???
Sorry couldn't help it. Nice car by the way...

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
The Foe Hammer said:
Cheeseburger...the cornestone of every nutritious breakfast. Big Khuana Burger. Is that the new Hawaiin joint??? Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Europe???
Sorry couldn't help it. Nice car by the way...

hahaha....good one! it's my favorite movie of all time.

"Sprite??? Good....mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
hahaha....good one! it's my favorite movie of all time.

"Sprite??? Good....mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?

What does Mr. Marcellas look like?
"What"
What DOES Mr.Marcellas look like?
"What?"
What planet are you from?
"What?"
Do they speak English on what?
"What"
Say what again Mfker I dare you......

Sorry man, didn't mean to take away from your car, but that apartment scene was hilarious. I have the "Path of the Righteous Man" speech pinned up in my cubicle...

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
The Foe Hammer said:
What does Mr. Marcellas look like?
"What"
What DOES Mr.Marcellas look like?
"What?"
What planet are you from?
"What?"
Do they speak English on what?
"What"
Say what again Mfker I dare you......

Sorry man, didn't mean to take away from your car, but that apartment scene was hilarious. I have the "Path of the Righteous Man" speech pinned up in my cubicle...

Oh really??? Which one do you have? My infinite wisdom regarding the movie can shed some light for you.....Each time he says it in the movie, it's slightly different. He NEVER repeats it the same every time.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
The Path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furrrious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND you will KNOW, my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.....BANG BANG BANG BANG

It's one of my email notifications whenever i get an email it says that part from the movie. It's saved in my folder, but i don't know how to post it here...

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
badass03GT said:
hey wolfgangsta, wut springs do u got on the car????

Pulled out the stock springs and cutt off exactly 1 full coil with a die-grinder.

Before I get flamed.....I did my research for quite a long time. Here at the SVTP formums and elsewhere in the net. Some people will still disagree, but there's no arguing with the tried and true, road tested and verified practice of cutting the stock springs on our Cobras. No funky tire wear, no alignment problems, no ride problems....everything's perfect. I've wasted a lot of money on Eibachs and other lowering springs in the past. Finally wised up and did it this way for this car. The springs on our Cobras are linear rated....this means they have the same constant pressure on them throughout their range.....this means shortening the spring gives you exaclty the same "ride quality" you had before, it just sits the car lower. Hundreds if not thousands of people have done this with Terminators and it's worked perfectly. So, the haters can argue all they want. But, it's tried and true with ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS or ISSUES! Looks pretty good too huh?

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
sonicbluesvt03 said:
Eric i thought that car was sold already? i sent some people from louisville to look at it and heard they were getting it... must be getting bad info!! bad ass car though man!! you know what to do with a car when you get it

Yeah....you were getting bad info. To make a long story short. I kept being promised that the car would be purchased. I was told to mark it as sold on SVT too.

Days turn into weeks and there was always an excuse as to why they weren't coming up to get the car. They even went as far as to say the CASH was in hand and that insurance was already purchased on the car.

Then, like I said, excuse after excuse and the emails stopped being replied to.

Somebody was just dreaming as it turns out. Oh well, after driving the car some yesterday, it makes me want to keep it anyway.

u n v kenny

Established Member
r6bullet said:
This is mine
72306cobra016ab9copy.jpg

Anyone notice the Fast emblem? sexy car

Grifter

Established Member
that is one clean and shiny car!
i dont think i would have the time and patience to keep a car that immaculate.
Nice job!

Users who are viewing this thread