Pics of the infamous Cobra I drove flew to NYC to purchase!

CivicBeater

Established Member
As some of you know, yesterday I flew to La Guardia where I went pretty much out on a limb to take purchase of this 2004 Cobra.

The ride home made for quite an adventure to say the least. Packed full of fun! SIIKE! I was lucky enough to be attempting to leave NYC at the same time a Yankees game was starting for beginners. I won't whine about it all however traffic, bad drivers, etc. made it interesting and something I'll never forget.

Having nothing but imports (besides 3 pick-ups) I'm extremely happy. I do hope I'll own this far beyond my previous cars.

It has a decent amount swirling in the paint, which is no issue for me as I can take care of that and will as soon as I have a weekend to dedicate.

All in all the car was represented from the seller very well. Only 23k miles and a decent amount of goodies.

Here you are, some quick pics after a basic wash this evening:

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Nice purchase. How do you like those Kirkeys? I had those in my old '04 Cobra and it made it hard to sell.....a big turn off for a lot of potential buyers.

CivicBeater

Established Member
Nice purchase. How do you like those Kirkeys? I had those in my old '04 Cobra and it made it hard to sell.....a big turn off for a lot of potential buyers.

I definitely can see why.

The best way I can describe my feelings towards the seats, hmmm Like women wearing high heels. Pretty uncomfortable however give you the exact look you're going for. haha

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out what would be worse.
Getting my nut sack caught in my zipper or driving 10+ hours from NYC to NC in a Kirkey seat?

CivicBeater

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out what would be worse.
Getting my nut sack caught in my zipper or driving 10+ hours from NYC to NC in a Kirkey seat?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!

I don't know either. At one point I was swapping my wallet in different pockets so give me SOME cushion. Sad, but true :(

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Cool car.
When you plan to bring it by so we can throw it on the dyno?

Ryan @ Fastlane Motorsports
:D

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^ lol the first thing i do is put my wallet in the center console

Users who are viewing this thread