Pics Of The Cobra With New TF Wheels

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I got wood....

There are only two things I would have done different, I would have added chrome assembly bolts for a little contrast, and also paint the rear caliper red, other than that, your car looks drop dead gorgeous and a fine example of a garage queen terminator.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Those wheels look great on your car with the black/red theme you have done to it. I think I like those wheels best all black rather than polished or black/polished lip. I probably would have gone with a satin finish to give the wheels more detail, but the gloss black does look amazing on your car. :bowdown:

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Love the look of no assembly bolts, very clean. Your car looks amazing man
Thanks, we did some with and w/o bolts p/s and I liked the look w/o the bolts better

love it man! cant wait to see it again in november!
Thanks, I already have my room reserved:burnout:

looks good and goes very well with your black/red theme
Thanks

With all the Touches you put on that car, it gives me a hot boner :rockon:
:-D

HOLY SHIT, Sickest Torch Red Cobra I've ever seen! :bowdown:

Rightclick/SaveAs
Thank you

Absolutely beautiful!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

How and what did you used to paint the fender cobra emblems? That reminds me i have to do that! btw i have the same painted brembos:beer:
A buddy of mine(yellowstang99) painted them and then clearcoated them. You might send him a pm and he can probably hook you up

looks awesome bro. what did you do with your old wheels? ;)
Thanks, stay tuned they will be up for sale soon

You nailed it with the combo. Looks perfect. Can't wait to see it around town.
Thank you, hopefully the nice weather is here to stay

****ing Gorgeous!
Thanks

best looking TR hands down
:rockon:

i just drooled on my computer keys....man you car with the TFs is TITS
Haha, thanks

now that is CLEAN!! love the attention to detail! :beer:
:coolman:

oh my! that looks so sick. will you be painting the rear calipers red as well?
Thanks, I probably will

wow, just wow! great color combo going on. love everything about this car
Thank you

I'll be honest, they look surprisingly nice to me. I wouldn't have thought gloss black would look good on your color car. But your car is contrasted very nicely! From the Eaton, valve covers, emblems, etc. I like! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

That is just beautiful i prefer the gloss over flat black and i love all the attention you put into the small details. One if the nicest verts ive seen
I appreciate that

I Love your engine bay!!!

congrats on the True Forged wheels. They look badass and like everyone has said the attention to detail really pulls the car together.
Thanks, Steve is a pretty cool guy to work with

That's magazine quality looks, man. Nice work.

On your cobra emblems, are those powder coated or custom enamel painted? And if you get the chance, can you post a close pic of the front cobra emblem?
Enamel, I'll try to get a close-up for you

Car looks great man!
Thanks

Very nice.
Thanks

Very Nice !!! I've been debating Bfg's like your car or the New Nitto drags.. I'm going w/ your Bfg's ... Looks insane !!!!
Thanks

dayum.gif
:lol:

Looks great, really nice.
Thanks Ed, how have you been?

new background,
beautiful car dude..

i love the all black wheel. A black dish looks sick as hell
I agree

Looks great, cant wait to see it in person!
Thanks, I can't wait to see the new wheels on the L

I got wood....

There are only two things I would have done different, I would have added chrome assembly bolts for a little contrast, and also paint the rear caliper red, other than that, your car looks drop dead gorgeous and a fine example of a garage queen terminator.
Thanks, I didn't care much for the look with the bolts. I do plan on painting the rear calipers.

:rockon:

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Wow, that looks amazing. I remember drooling over your car @ NMRA in Bowling Green. I love what you've done with the emblems. The combo of the tint/emblems/lights and now the TF wheels are perfect. I really like the look of the Chicanes without the assembly bolts. I'm wondering how those would look on my black vert? Photoshop anyone? lol

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Those wheels look great on your car with the black/red theme you have done to it. I think I like those wheels best all black rather than polished or black/polished lip. I probably would have gone with a satin finish to give the wheels more detail, but the gloss black does look amazing on your car. :bowdown:
Thanks, the only reason that I thought about going satin was that I figured it would hide the brake dust better:)

Wow, that looks amazing. I remember drooling over your car @ NMRA in Bowling Green. I love what you've done with the emblems. The combo of the tint/emblems/lights and now the TF wheels are perfect. I really like the look of the Chicanes without the assembly bolts. I'm wondering how those would look on my black vert? Photoshop anyone? lol
Thanks, are you going to NMRA this year? I know if you hit up Kevin(04sleeper) that he would do a p/s for you.

nice rim choice. i was wondering what the gloss looked like

you and your black rims lol....looks good :beer:
Thanks Matt, are you going to make an appearance at NMRA this year?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Yes, I'll be in Bowling Green again this year, one of my favorite weekends of the year. I'll be staying in our RV at the campground. Can't wait to see your car in person if you make it down.

Users who are viewing this thread