Pics Of The Cobra With New TF Wheels

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I would like to start off with a Thank You to Steve and Kevin(04Sleeper) for working with me on p/s and pics to come up with the right combo. This is the very first set of Chicanes in all gloss black:rockon: I painted my calipers to add a little extra contrast. I hope you enjoy the pics:-D

dscf3419.jpg

dscf3417.jpg

dscf3415q.jpg

dscf3414.jpg

dscf3412w.jpg

dscf3448.jpg

dscf3424.jpg

dscf3433.jpg

dscf3432y.jpg

dscf3428.jpg

dscf3427b.jpg

dscf3426.jpg

dscf3425y.jpg

dscf3439l.jpg

dscf3436b.jpg

dscf3434.jpg

dscf3458d.jpg

dscf3454w.jpg

dscf3449.jpg

dscf3442s.jpg

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
WOW!!! Love it! The emblems are a great touch too!

Where did you get the snake emblem/ plaque on the HE reservoir?

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks so great. Love red/black look. I sold some all flat black chicanes to a friend with a red 03 cobra and awlays loved the way it looked on his. The gloss looks better than I thought it would.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Maybe a different colored center would make them look better for me because all gloss just makes a wheel loose its purpose. That is to be seen/noticed. But as always if you look at them and say damnnnnn then their all good in the hood.

Stevo151

Established Member
looks so good man! have you thought of doing the ford emblem black too? i think it might be a good touch to the red and black theme you got going. if i ever own a red mustang thats what i would do right there!

SSSLAV8

Established Member
WOW!!! Love it! The emblems are a great touch too!
Where did you get the snake emblem/ plaque on the HE reservoir?
Thank You, I bought the tank from a guy on here and that emblem was already on the tank

WOW!! Those look really good on the TR's!! Very nice :rockon:
Thank You

Beautiful Cobra!!!
:beer:

damn that looks good
Thanks

Drop dead man! Love those emblems, very creative touch. The red w the black theme drool inducing ;)
Thank You

very nice. I like the little touches...
Thanks

Badass.
What did you use to paint the Brembos?
I used some high temp red that was the closest that I could find and it came out almost dead-on

Looks so great. Love red/black look. I sold some all flat black chicanes to a friend with a red 03 cobra and awlays loved the way it looked on his. The gloss looks better than I thought it would.
Thank You, I almost went with satin but everything else on my car was gloss so Kevin did a couple p/s for me and I decided to go with the gloss

Awesome......Looks great man....
Thanks

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Maybe a different colored center would make them look better for me because all gloss just makes a wheel loose its purpose. That is to be seen/noticed. But as always if you look at them and say damnnnnn then their all good in the hood.
I tried a lot of different combos but I just thought the all blacked flowed with the car the best

looks so good man! have you thought of doing the ford emblem black too? i think it might be a good touch to the red and black theme you got going. if i ever own a red mustang thats what i would do right there!
Thank You, I've been looking for one but no luck yet. Any idea where I can get one?

Thats like pure sex. Looks good.:beer:
Thank You

Love it.... your car looks mean!
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread