Pics of the 8 second project stang

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
NITMARE, Nice pics of a nice car. This spring if the weather ever lets up like to see your car with the turbo. I'll be driving the 03 going to k.c. like to stop by take a few pics and maybe a couple of vids if ok. There isn't any turbo mustangs around here yet. Snowed in tonight, l came in to work early otherwise be working till 3:00, damn weather been a month and a half since I've drove the 03.:beer:
Yeah that is cool with me. I personally am O.k. with the snow because I plow snow in the winter and it has really been giving my car funds a little boost. And Davesbedroom, Yes that is a manual. It uses a hydraulic clutch so that every time you pull the lever for the next gear it automaticly releases and engages the clutch:rockon: But the coolest thing is that there is a lever on the very back that engages reverse and it makes it so you have 4 reverse gears. Not that you would ever need it to ,but you could go 100 mph backwards if you wanted:lol: it is basically the exact same thing they run in Pro 5.0. Comes with a nice price tag also

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Great, glad you are making some $. It was pretty lean snow wise here last year. That clutch/ tranny setup sounds good. Keep up the good work. :)

NITMARE

Established Member
yeah last year blew snow wise. How much did you guys get last night? We got about 9". But now I am on my way to the ford dealer to see if they can explain why my 3 month old superduty blew out the tranfer case this morning

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Hard to tell 8-12", it drifted around, I'm worn out time to go to work get a little rest from snow blowing/ shoveling :lol: Hey that sucks about the transfer case blowing out. Good luck on the fix. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread