Pics of the 8 second project stang

NITMARE

Established Member
Heres the pics I have so far. The motor is a Bennet built R block 331 8:1, with Edelbrock Glidden heads. It has a custom grind Bennet cam,Victor 5.0 intake, And the blower for now is a Novi 2000 that will be pullied for 27 pounds once we install the cog setup. It runs an air to water spearco that we had made to sit under the cowling yet still have the whole dash in place. The car is also using a Jeffco transmission. It has all the other goodies you would expect. DFI, Aerospace brakes, Full coilover suspension, an so on and so forth. The car should be running here in a month or 2. John Bennet is doing the tuning and he fully expects to see the car make 1000-1200 hp. The plan is to try the blower this year and next year it is definitely going to a Turbo (my power adder of choice)

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Pure ****ing sexy:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: and i can only wonder how this car sounds:thumbsup:

I saved those to my desk top is that alright with u?

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by 74maverick
Pure ****ing sexy:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: and i can only wonder how this car sounds:thumbsup:

I saved those to my desk top is that alright with u?

Yeah that's fine with me. I am glad people like it.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
Yeah that's fine with me. I am glad people like it.

Its a beautiful car u got going there, my personal fav body style of mustang:beer:

NITMARE

Established Member
Yeah unfortunately I am not the owner just the mechanic. Just as long as I get some seat time I am happy.Anyone that is going to be at World Ford Challenge this year will see it. I will also have my car there running in Wild Street

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Damn when i get old like u guys ill build me a strip car:lol1: , until then im guess im stuck with my insane 260hp:nonono:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by ib6-ub9
Damn when i get old like u guys ill build me a strip car:lol1: , until then im guess im stuck with my insane 260hp:nonono:
Haha. Well just to piss you off I am actually 21 and the owner is 23.:D

NITMARE

Established Member
Damn that looks identical. Where is that car from?Just asking because my friend bought the car as a rolling chassis in Florida

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
NITMARE, Nice pics of a nice car. This spring if the weather ever lets up like to see your car with the turbo. I'll be driving the 03 going to k.c. like to stop by take a few pics and maybe a couple of vids if ok. There isn't any turbo mustangs around here yet. Snowed in tonight, l came in to work early otherwise be working till 3:00, damn weather been a month and a half since I've drove the 03.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread