Pics of Suspension Mods and some Bling. What y'all think?

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
for the record......i'm lucky enough to live near Kenny Brown performance. I took my car there for a good alignment and subframe connectors. The "Best" suspension place in the world supposedly for Mustangs. Watched them weld my sfc's on while on that type of lift, and then do an alignment the fact. If you guys are right, then they've most likely got my car all screwed up and twisted. Right? More info please!

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by mystangs
What a POS! Just kidding Mike! All the suspension stuff really helped with your wheel hop. You have to come over and hear the H-ppe. Later

POS??:mj:............The suspension work made a big difference, I can't wait to get the UCA/LCA bushings and coil overs installed. I'm going to give Chris and Tory a call this week to schedule the install. I'm also going to have them put on the pulleys. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow at work. Later Bro.

When you going to bring that silver POS (j/k :lol1: ) to the office so I can hear your new O/R H-pipe?

JNY XXX

Originally posted by 03Red10th
They did take it off when they replaced the torque brace and bushings. If you look at the fifth picture down you will see it installed with the exhaust.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I mean that they had to remove it entirely, and leave it off, because the exhaust just wouldn't fit with it on there. Didn't know which of your pics were pre-/post-installation. Obviously, then, your exhaust doesn't exhibit the same design flaw as mine. (Or, maybe, there was a flaw in the guy installing mine - I guess I'll have to wait on more Flowmaster folks to chime in to know if they've had a similar problem.)

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomss
Maybe I wasn't clear. I mean that they had to remove it entirely, and leave it off, because the exhaust just wouldn't fit with it on there. Didn't know which of your pics were pre-/post-installation. Obviously, then, your exhaust doesn't exhibit the same design flaw as mine. (Or, maybe, there was a flaw in the guy installing mine - I guess I'll have to wait on more Flowmaster folks to chime in to know if they've had a similar problem.)

I would give Flowmaster a call and and ask them what the deal is.:cuss: Or, you could start a new thread to get the attention of everyone with Flows. Sorry to hear about the problem. Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed or at least get some answers. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread