Pics of Suspension Mods and some Bling. What y'all think?

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I picked the Cobra up yesterday after having several suspension mods, along with the Bassani X-Pipe, installed.

Here's a few pics of some of the mods installed. I don't have pics of the strut tower brace or rear shock tower brace (both Kenny Brown). They're coming soon.

I also took some pics of the interior so you can see the bling. Let me know what you think. I took these pics at night so you all could see the AC knobs in their full glory but the flash was to bright; SON-OF-A. They're the Satin finish with the red light. They're my favorite dress-up piece. I'll try to get a better pic later.

Don't mind the jug of water on the passenger seat floor; I just got back from the store.

I'm going to upload a bunch more pics soon. My batteries died in my camera. Damn flash. I also need to wash & detail her so don't bust on me for the dust.

I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. :)

Joshua's going to host them for me. Look down a few replies.
Thanks Josh.

Mike

Last edited:

EatonMe

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
What do the stingers sound like with the Bassani X- Pipe?:??:

That's really a subjective question.

I personally love the sound of the Stinger with the stock h-pipe. But, I feel the Stinger/Bassani x-pipe combo wakes up the sound.

When I'm at idle it's really quiet but when I get into it and really stomp on the throttle my facial expressions are pretty damn close to these smilies..........:lol1: ...........:-D. I mean, I've literally been laughing out loud when I really lay into her. Followed by the $hit EATON (pun intended :D) Grin.

It's loud as F@#K but I love it. I'm going to try to get a sound clip posted so you all can hear it. A soud clip won't do it justice but it's better than nothing.

I could go on for paragraph after paragraph about how much I love the combo but that's all personal taste. I don't know where you're at in WV but I'm in NOVA. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle, then you can hear it first hand. :beer: I think you'll like it. :coolman:

JNY XXX

Saw the vibration damper in one of the pics (i.e., the eighth one down - the damper itself is actually marked with a white "X").

Did they have any problems installing your exhaust with respect to the vibration damper? I ask because, with my Flowmasters (American Thunder series), they actually had to remove the vibration damper to get the exhaust to fit. Looks like there was some kind of design flaw with the Flowmasters - like, when they constructed the exhaust, they didn't account for the vibration damper being there.

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomss
Saw the vibration damper in one of the pics (i.e., the eighth one down - the damper itself is actually marked with a white "X").

Did they have any problems installing your exhaust with respect to the vibration damper? I ask because, with my Flowmasters (American Thunder series), they actually had to remove the vibration damper to get the exhaust to fit. Looks like there was some kind of design flaw with the Flowmasters - like, when they constructed the exhaust, they didn't account for the vibration damper being there.

They did take it off when they replaced the torque brace and bushings. If you look at the fifth picture down you will see it installed with the exhaust.

Originally posted by blk96SVT
They didnt weld the subframes on that rack did they?!??!

Good question. I wasn't there when they were welded and didn't think to ask. They have two other lifts in that garage and one of them has the ramps that you drive up on, then they lift the car from the wheels. That lift was empty when I got there so I'm hoping that's the lift they used. I'll ask next time I'm up there.

ModsAway

Established Member
I have been told that the subframe connectors can be welded on with the type of lift his car is on and jack stands can be used to flex the front and back of the car. I know a couple people that have had theirs welded on this way and have seen no ill effects (ie their doors still open straight and that kind of thing).....

any comments? I am a little curious myself but apparently it can be done without a drive on lift.

Users who are viewing this thread