Pics of New Plate and Floor Mats

SugeMike

Established Member
Well, finally got around to uploading some pics. Got a vanity plate, MGW plate frame and cobra floor mats. The only problem I had was when I ordered the mats, I didn't realize I ordered black ones. Probably should have ordered charcoal. But i like them and they look better than i thought they would. I'm surprised because the cobra emblems on them are HUGE!

2659555_21_full.jpg

2659555_24_full.jpg

2659555_25_full.jpg

2659555_26_full.jpg

2659555_27_full.jpg

2659555_28_full.jpg

2659555_29_full.jpg

2659555_30_full.jpg

2659555_31_full.jpg

2659555_32_full.jpg

Let me know what you think.

-Mike

Last edited:

micksnip

Established Member
Mike, looks good. Say, i'm looking for a lic. plate frame that's black carbon fiber. Did you happen to run across any of those in your search? Thanx-
Micksnip

SugeMike

Established Member
I got the mats at US Speed. Heres the website http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/LM-Mustang

You might want to try and give them a call about the trunk mat. I didn't see an option to purchase that by itself but i don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Also just to give a heads up, if you want them to match your carpet, don't get black lol. Its most likely going to be Charcoal but don't hold me to it. On my pc they look the same but i don't think they are lol

micksnip said:
Mike, looks good. Say, i'm looking for a lic. plate frame that's black carbon fiber. Did you happen to run across any of those in your search? Thanx-
Micksnip

The only type of frames i have found have been black and chrome. You might want to try ebay for a carbon fiber one. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments
-Mike

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
this is the email I received about the trunk mat

"you may purchase just the trunk mat, but your order has to be placed via phone. The price of the trunk mat is $109.95".

1800-291-9861 ext 17

they guy said you have to call in the order for the trunk mat.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Really like to see them in person at the next GTG Mike.....I like that cargo mat too. Wondering how much it weighs??? ;-)

TRBO VNM

looks like a lot of use are interested in the Mat's. why doesn't someone give the place a call and see if he would do a GB on them for us. ship to one location and we all pick up there. I think they look great and I would be interested in a set.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I just called US Speed about a possible group buy and was told "We do not offer any group buys!"

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
zaxjax said:
I just called US Speed about a possible group buy and was told "We do not offer any group buys!"
Hmmmm......That's not much of an aggressive marketing attitude. Wonder if we offered them $1,000 for 10 of them shipped, it they'd be interested? That would be a grand they didn't have yesterday........;-)

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I even asked to speak to the sales manager, and introduced myself as a member of MACA. I explained we had over 300 member and many of them are asking about these. No dice!

SugeMike

Established Member
Wow, i had great service when i talked to them. Thats strange they wouldn't want to do a group buy. They'd get so much business lol.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread