Pics Of New Look

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Shit, these fools are crazy! Black rims on that car look sweet. All you need to do now is tint out your windows.

The_Wretched

Established Member
... don't. white saleens are sex from the factory... why fix what ain't broke. i like black rims... but ur car already looks like a blonde with big jiggs thats "hurtin' for a squirin".

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I don't know if it's me but those look more silver than they do white. Either way watching color wheels even on a saleen are kinda tacky. I like the darker wheels.

tbizzle

Established Member
i think that looks ridiculously badass! im almost done collecting my Saleen kit for my cobra (just need the wing and the decal kit). can't decide if i want to ditch the chrome saleens and get black ones though :shrug:

hey if you have any more pics of your car, PLEASE POST THEM!!! thanks :rockon:

btw, how did you tint your taillights, tint pieces or spray on? looks good

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I usualy hold my tongue in relation to black rims, but I cannot stand them. I associate black rims with SUVs and rice since that's what I saw them on 1st. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, and I have seen some examples with polished or chrome lips that could pass for o.k., but IMO, nothing screws up the look of the weight of a car more than a black rim.

rjs281

Established Member
I know its not white or saleens but i like my black wheels.
DSCN1948PS.jpg

Erick

Established Member
WHITE!

They're not easy to find but some Saleen C-pillars would complete the exterior and make that one badass clone. Very nice car! My favorite Saleen color...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They both look nice to me, but I'd personally sway towards a chrome version. Chrome and while paint just look so nice together. JMO.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
There is nothing wrong with black wheels and rice isn't even a factor when they come into play unless you are putting them on a tasteless, stickered up shit pile.

HOWEVER your car looks better with what you have it, it just flows better.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
I usualy hold my tongue in relation to black rims, but I cannot stand them. I associate black rims with SUVs and rice since that's what I saw them on 1st. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, and I have seen some examples with polished or chrome lips that could pass for o.k., but IMO, nothing screws up the look of the weight of a car more than a black rim.

speaks the truth

Users who are viewing this thread