Pics of my single turbo C5 Z06

venomws6

Established Member
Sub guys been a long time since I posted a thread so I thought I'd share some progress of my Turbo Z.
We're still on 9lbs and we stopped there cuz one of the fuel pumps died on the dyno low 600rwhp with a very safe tune car feels awesome on the street even on 9lbs will get some WOT videos later on.

I love both wheels but thinking about selling both to get some welds when the car is done hopefully it will be close to 900ish

IMG_20160528_163129_zpsgz4g4ybr.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_20160603_145529_zps4hsveapm.jpg

[video=youtube;khpvFrelehg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khpvFrelehg[/video]

Let me know what you guys think :thumbsup:
Sam

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Very nice! Looks and sounds great. Will look forward to see what it puts down after your fuel issues are sorted!

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
awesome! Love c5Z's, my personal favorite

Not feeling the first set of wheels, kinda makes the car look super dated...but the second ones look great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the classics with your yellow paint. Awesome looking Z06. I know you're wanting more power, but man, I'd be more than happy with 600 to the wheels with nice low weight. Motor on! :rockon:

TClark22

Established Member
Clean C5 and i like turbo. Good combo. Bet it will be a monster.

I like both sets of wheels.

jleews6

Established Member
Looks good my C5Z brother. I like both sets of wheels. Who built your turbo setup? I have been trying to decide if I should do the UPP twin setup or have a custom one built.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks great... I'm a big fan of the C5 FRC body style!

venomws6

Established Member
awesome! Love c5Z's, my personal favorite

Not feeling the first set of wheels, kinda makes the car look super dated...but the second ones look great.

Thanks man.
Yeah I love the look with the carbon fiber wheels but it will be hard to get the power down with those 19s even though MT Came up with DR with 19s we will see soon i guess.

venomws6

Established Member
I love the classics with your yellow paint. Awesome looking Z06. I know you're wanting more power, but man, I'd be more than happy with 600 to the wheels with nice low weight. Motor on! :rockon:

Thanks Bob, I agree with you on 600rwhp being awesome with light Z06 and traction is amazing too with BFG Tires.
I'll fix the fuel pump either way and add boost controller so I can enjoy it between 600 and 900rwhp when I run into a fast ass GTR LOL

venomws6

Established Member
Looks good my C5Z brother. I like both sets of wheels. Who built your turbo setup? I have been trying to decide if I should do the UPP twin setup or have a custom one built.

Thanks my C5Z Brother :D
My buddy and I built it (He did most of the work) I like the UPP Kit but I recommend going with different brand of turbos Precision or Borg Warner as I hear people are not getting great results with UPP Turbos.
Custom will be great too then I'd go single turbo setup.

jleews6

Established Member
Thanks my C5Z Brother :D
My buddy and I built it (He did most of the work) I like the UPP Kit but I recommend going with different brand of turbos Precision or Borg Warner as I hear people are not getting great results with UPP Turbos.
Custom will be great too then I'd go single turbo setup.

Thanks for the reply. Im going talk to a guy about a single setup kind of like yours. Keep us posted on your progress.

byeofcr

Established Member
Killer Z! Both wheels look awesome. Nice setup man!
....just ditch the spoiler. Keep the wheels Lol

Users who are viewing this thread