Pics of my Roush

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
hey man, sweet car. where in SD are you? north county? i grew up in Poway but im living down by state now going to school.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Thanks man glad you like it I am think Pro Charger or Vortech havent decided. Any of you guys out there with supercharged GT's got any suggestions? I need more power to keep up with my buddies 03 cobras

I recomend the 2v Kenne Bell twinscrew, on 9#'s of boost they are making 400rwhp!:beer: Sweet car

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Havent looked into the KB's too much. Are they expensive? What kinda luck have you 2V guys had with them??:coolman:

Joe5.0

Established Member
kbs are 6K you can get something for around 4K and put diferrent cams or headers etc. anything and be over 400rwhp. but the car has its limits. i aint sure if 400rwhp is healthy for stock internals i know some people who do have 400rwhp on stock internals. none the less insanely nice roush. good to see a real one. i have saleen i dont , mind the saleen bodykits on gts or cobras just as long as they dont say its "real saleen" what pisses me off is v6 ers sayin its real. mod the crap outa your car man show and go thats what im goin for.

ModMike1572

Established Member
I have to say that if i didnt own a cobra i would have a roush s2 vert, then i would supercharge that beast! Thats always been my favorite car, looks awesome.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
^^^^ hmm maybe a place called fnsweet??? LoL nice too see some of my fellow Fnsweet buds here :beer: Yea the KB would be great never ran a twinscrew on any of my cars before always been a vortech guy. but with the power numbers I have seen from Procharger and KB that might be changing soon;-)

Last edited:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
yes it is but the "roush"supercharging kit is like 8 grand and thats to rich for my blood until i get my promotion. This is a tuff decison

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
very nice car:rockon:
i am curious, though, what are the differences between a stage 2 rousch and a GT of the same year... suspension, ehxaust, body kit, are all i know of...
thanks
JD
ps-
sorry to sound ignorant:kaboom:

Roushinator

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
is roushes supercharger a twin screw? the new saleen one is.

No it is not.

the "roush"supercharging kit is like 8 grand and thats to rich for my blood until i get my promotion. This is a tuff decison

Only 6 grand after discounts.:)

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Oh my bad I thought they were goes to show what I know about anything other than a vortech :D . What discounts do they offer? I am interested!

Roushinator

Established Member
Originally posted by ROUSHS2
Oh my bad I thought they were goes to show what I know about anything other than a vortech :D . What discounts do they offer? I am interested!

Well.... You can get the kits already discounted for 7k. Then with the ROEA (www.goroush.com) discount is another 10% (around $7oo something). And then when you return some parts after the install you get an $800 core return. So with all that it puts you well below the $8k everyone thinks of.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Well.... You can get the kits already discounted for 7k. Then with the ROEA (www.goroush.com) discount is another 10% (around $7oo something). And then when you return some parts after the install you get an $800 core return. So with all that it puts you well below the $8k everyone thinks of.

Thank for the info. Damn now I am leaning towards the Roush kit! It would be great to keep Roush parts on the car:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread