Pics of my Roush

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Since I am new here i figured i would post some pics of my car. I love it so much but I am torn between selling it and buying an 2003 Cobra or SuperCharging and let the modding begin lemme know what you guys think!
VMMGN-roushs2.jpg
EEOPO-Dcp_0054.jpg
IXAKS-Dcp_0055.jpg
JLERQ-Dcp_0056nolic.jpg
UTIUK-roushs2last.jpg

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Sorry I know Saleen owners feel the same thing sick of all the fakes running around :cuss: Just wanted to show its the real thing

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
do NOT sell your car. unless you're going to give me a sweet deal on it. supercharge the hell out of it, and drive it until the day you die!

p.s.
I like you car.

p.p.s
it is now set as my background

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Thanks man glad you like it I am think Pro Charger or Vortech havent decided. Any of you guys out there with supercharged GT's got any suggestions? I need more power to keep up with my buddies 03 cobras :rockon:

03Cobra4me

Established Member
That is beautiful! My dad has a 98 Roush (not nearly as sweet as your car). My ideal car would be a Cobra Roush but good luck finding one.

I don't know though. I would probably have to mod the Roush. I'm sure it already turns heads.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
that has to be the SICKEST car like ever.......
its beyond me why someone would even think of selling it...:bash:

sikwitit36

Banned
never get rid of that thing. It is nasty sick. Mod that thing til no more modded can be done. Its good to see a real Roush out once in awhile. Kind of like a saleen. I dont know about where you all are from but where im from I never see a Roush out on the street. Keep it man theres so many Cobras (especially 03) on the road today its not getting exciting to see anymore. But Roush is something different. Shes special man KEEP HER!

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Cobra4me
That is beautiful! My dad has a 98 Roush (not nearly as sweet as your car). My ideal car would be a Cobra Roush but good luck finding one.

I don't know though. I would probably have to mod the Roush. I'm sure it already turns heads.
:idea:
Heh, he, heh .... just happen to have both!

ROUSHS2- Keep it, supercharge it and show it. Advice froma fellow FNSweeter!!!!! :thumbsup:

03Cobra4me

Established Member
Originally posted by SMOKE
:idea:
Heh, he, heh .... just happen to have both!

ROUSHS2- Keep it, supercharge it and show it. Advice froma fellow FNSweeter!!!!! :thumbsup:

That must be nice! :burnout:
I wish I had one! Oh, I see you have two! You can throw one my way if you just absolutely have no more room in your driveway! :D

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Ok fixed the bandwith problems pics should be up again. Thanks for the praise on my car. I just need to decide what supercharger now Procharger or Vortech:rockon:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
SWEET CAR BRO!! I say keep it and put a ProCharger in there. That is definately a neck breaker car in every way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread